I've been on here a month

bobbyshinton

Yes it's a month since I signed up for the long haul.

Some observations

I still think of N-O as home :D Sometimes I look through the windows of the N-O forum, see all the others happily playing and I want to join in. I felt I had a role, was part of the fabric, I even had a smiley named after me. :angry:

But,

I find the laid back attitude of the mods on here lends itself to a bit more rough and tumble, more robust posts. Also I feel it frees the more artistic amongst us, some cracking insults on here.

I also feel that N-O has a good profesional name and has built up a good solid reputation in which to be proud of.

Although Toontastic may not sound as professional, thats not why I come on a forum, I come on for fun which is in abundance with me new toontastic chums. :good:

Anyway thanks for having me, must rush as I do not like to be on here too long

TBH I think you've suffered a bit seeing as your month of posting has coincided pretty much with my absence. Therefore you're not getting a true reflection of Toontastic. For example have you sampled a live piss ripping and riling of J69 by 95% on the board?

This place will be like "home" soon enough, what did you get banned for over there?

Fancy a pint in the Anson later? I'll be the one in the wheelchair. :good:

TBH I think you've suffered a bit seeing as your month of posting has coincided pretty much with my absence. Therefore you're not getting a true reflection of Toontastic. For example have you sampled a live piss ripping and riling of J69 by 95% on the board?

This place will be like "home" soon enough, what did you get banned for over there?

Fancy a pint in the Anson later? I'll be the one in the wheelchair.  :good:

194362[/snapback]

Shinty was never banned - was he?

Way to go Shinty :D

194362[/snapback]

Way to go Shinty :)

194368[/snapback]

Never banned, made a choice. Actually think some of the mods on there are the best posters, not like on here :D:angry:

Edited by bobbyshinton

194362[/snapback]

Way to go Shinty :)

194368[/snapback]

Never banned, made a choice. Actually think some of the mads on there are the best posters, not like on here :D:angry:

194370[/snapback]

hook1.gif

One more day of my ban, hurray!

194398[/snapback]

What were you banned for?

194401[/snapback]

I called Rocker a cock-end. :good:

Gemmill, its not particulary that, its just frustrating to go on there and see a thread you want to reply to and and not being able to.

One more day of my ban, hurray!

194398[/snapback]

What were you banned for?

194401[/snapback]

I called Rocker a cock-end. :good:

Gemmill, its not particulary that, its just frustrating to go on there and see a thread you want to reply to and and not being able to.

194403[/snapback]

Ally you're a cock end :D

:angry:

I like N-O, but I think some of the moderation is a bit heavy handed.

Calling someone a Cock end, isn't exactly the nicest thing you can call someone, it's quite mild really. I don't think it deserves a banning.

N-O sucks donkeys nuts, yes I was banned there many a time, I think once for voicing an opinion I still go on there though, but just to view the house of Banned, I think some of the posts where they get banned are hysterical

N-O sucks donkeys nuts, yes I was banned there many a time, I think once for voicing an opinion I still go on there though, but just to view the house of Banned, I think some of the posts where they get banned are hysterical

194466[/snapback]

You get done for double posting, an'aal? :razz:

I post on both

NOL has (lot) more posters - which means its never quiet but it can be a real pain w- for example when the transfer window was closing

I get the feeling that (overall) it also has a younger group of posters

This place is like the Lounge bar of yer local pub whereas NOL is more a trendy place in town - aaall lager & noise

I post on both

NOL has  (lot) more posters - which means its never quiet but it can be a real pain w- for example when the transfer window was closing

I get the feeling that (overall) it also has a younger group of posters

This place is like the Lounge bar of yer local pub whereas NOL is more a trendy place in town - aaall lager &  noise

194473[/snapback]

And simpletons.