I've been on here a month

bobbyshinton

N-O sucks donkeys nuts, yes I was banned there many a time, I think once for voicing an opinion I still go on there though, but just to view the house of Banned, I think some of the posts where they get banned are hysterical

194466[/snapback]

You get done for double posting, an'aal? :razz:

194468[/snapback]

Duck Off

:drinks:

This place is like the Lounge bar of yer local pub whereas NOL is more a trendy place in town - aaall lager &  noise

194473[/snapback]

You mean like placca trendy right? :razz:

Anyway, let's not start this again, each to their own I say.

This place is like the Lounge bar of yer local pub whereas NOL is more a trendy place in town - aaall lager &  noise

194473[/snapback]

194483[/snapback]

I think he means it's like the Boat :drinks:

194473[/snapback]

194483[/snapback]

I think he means it's like the Boat :drinks:

194484[/snapback]

I did not mean this thread to become a slanging match, I actually think both forums are good at what they do and offer. I use both for different things, just post on her now out of choice. :drinks:

One more day of my ban, hurray!

194398[/snapback]

What were you banned for?

194401[/snapback]

I called Rocker a cock-end. :drinks:

Gemmill, its not particulary that, its just frustrating to go on there and see a thread you want to reply to and and not being able to.

194403[/snapback]

Could always start the thread on here... :razz:

N-O is just 'the bizzzzzzzzzz'. 

It acts like a filter for us. Imagine what it would be like on here if N-O didn't exist; like a feckin' youth club.

" If RVN is available, we should be in for him"  :drinks:

194541[/snapback]

Have to say the quality of posting is just a smidgen better on here than on N-O, but I think I'll stay on here now because the craic on N-O is beyond awful these days. They seem to have pushed the self destruct button in recent weeks - a few too many control freaks running the gig... :razz:

N-O is just 'the bizzzzzzzzzz'. 

It acts like a filter for us. Imagine what it would be like on here if N-O didn't exist; like a feckin' youth club.

" If RVN is available, we should be in for him"  :drinks:

194541[/snapback]

Have to say the quality of posting is just a smidgen better on here than on N-O, but I think I'll stay on here now because the craic on N-O is beyond awful these days. They seem to have pushed the self destruct button in recent weeks - a few too many control freaks running the gig... :razz:

194948[/snapback]

Welcome to the dark side, GM.