What is the most expensive article of clothing

bobbyshinton

You have worn?

I bought woor youngen a pair of Rockport shoes cost a fortune he wore them twice and moved on. So in an effort to recoup some value I wore them a couple of times, looked like something out of the real football factory.

£200 plus for five wears :good:

Bought some gucci shoes from the strand about 5 years ago for £230 (and that was in the sale!).

They still look brand new as i dont wear them to often but there exceptionally and i mean exceptionally well made.

Paul Smith bespoke suit - £1500  :D

194388[/snapback]

And I thought I was stupid spending £450 on one. :good:

194393[/snapback]

I spend a load on suits, but these bloody shoes were a waste of a lot of money, proving to be something in the line of £50 per wear. I look a right arse trying in vain to get value for money.

Paul Smith bespoke suit - £1500  :D

194388[/snapback]

And I thought I was stupid spending £450 on one. :good:

194393[/snapback]

To be fair, he probably pre-ordered two before they came out then hocked one on eBay for double the price.

Edited by MrBass

Guest Patrokles

I own an $800 overcoat but it didn't cost me anywhere near that because it belonged to an old dead man, presumably. I picked it up at the annual church tag sale in a very very affluent suburb.