What is the worst smell you have

bobbyshinton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tramp at work whos insides were as good as dead, lost control of all bodily functions and was covered in blood stained yellow diarreha, vomit and urine and had been lying in it all day before he was brought in. Me and another nurse had the pleasure of cleaning him up.

How the hell am I supposed to beat that?

Worst I can think is when I let me dogs off in a field. Seen them running around and then disappear. Went to where they were to see them both rolling on their backs in something.

That turned out to be a dead "something". Blood, guts n clarrat everywhere. Had to drive them back home covered before bathing them. Not sure how long the dead thing had been there but the stink.. phoooooo

Ever since I had a few in growing toenail operations as an aspiring teenage soccer star, I’ve never fully got rid of the problem. One of my nails is discoloured, a kind of yellow tinge to it. Anyway when left dormant it’s fine but when it’s time to cut my toenails I can’t resist but smell the underside of the bit of nail I cut off. I actually quite like the smell but wor lass says it’s a worse smell than one of my after-Sunday-lunch-turds!

Oh yes, went to a very nasty strip club in cocoa beach in the middle of the day and you could smell one of the lasses undercarriages from a good 2 metres away and it wasnt too disimilar to the smell described before!

194639[/snapback]

A Butchers Bin?

We could smell something rancid in the house once and it turned out to be a dead mouse the cat had brought in and dumped behind the bookcase. When I was in 6th form college, the 6th formers above us who were leaving decided to put some dead fish in the ceiling panels above one of the classrooms. They had to fumigate the whole building, but it still reeked when we came back for summer term.

Think i mentioned on here once before. One of my tenants passed away in his bed, warm weather at the time, windows closed and heating full on. He'd been dead about 5 days when i found him :razz: Im used to dealing with dead bodies, but recent deaths, not this terrible smell of rotting flesh and decay. Hard to describe the stench really, i know i will never forget it...sort of sickly sweet, even the police and undertakers had to go out for air.

Actually had to get not only the bed removed, but carpet and underlay too, and despite scrubbing the wood floor boards, disinfecting and leaving windows open, you can still smell it in the room. Infact, i can smell it still as i walk in the main door of the building.

Rotting flesh is minging like. On Hawk's Road in Gateshead there used to by a place that treated animal hide and you would see the skins on sheep, cows etc. being dropped off. In summer the area around it was lifting.

Think i mentioned on here once before. One of my tenants passed away in his bed, warm weather at the time, windows closed and heating full on. He'd been dead about 5 days when i found him  :razz:  Im used to dealing with dead bodies, but recent deaths,  not this terrible smell of rotting flesh and decay.  Hard to describe the stench really, i know i will never forget it...sort of sickly sweet, even the police and undertakers had to go out for air.

Actually had to get not only the bed removed, but carpet and underlay too, and despite scrubbing the wood floor boards, disinfecting and leaving windows open, you can still smell it in the room. Infact, i can smell it still as i walk in the main door of the building.

194669[/snapback]

Seconded. That is THE worst smell... followed closely by one from a hospice patient I once had. He started of with a melanoma and died with the whole side of his body eaten away. Bones and tendons visible, flesh gone and the stench... imagine a body like the one you found TR yet able to turn it's head and look at you.

There used to be a factory that used to process carcasses from abatoirs near to where my parents used to live, it was without doubt the most vilest smell I have ever experienced.

Think i mentioned on here once before. One of my tenants passed away in his bed, warm weather at the time, windows closed and heating full on. He'd been dead about 5 days when i found him  :razz:  Im used to dealing with dead bodies, but recent deaths,  not this terrible smell of rotting flesh and decay.  Hard to describe the stench really, i know i will never forget it...sort of sickly sweet, even the police and undertakers had to go out for air.

194669[/snapback]

Seconded. That is THE worst smell... followed closely by one from a hospice patient I once had. He started of with a melanoma and died with the whole side of his body eaten away. Bones and tendons visible, flesh gone and the stench... imagine a body like the one you found TR yet able to turn it's head and look at you.

194686[/snapback]

Eww vile, :drinks: The sort of smell that involuntarily turns yr nose up and makes you gag. i can relate in part to what you say, a lady i look after now has pressure sores so deep you can see her bones, nothing worse than the smell of rotting flesh.

There used to be a factory that used to process carcasses from abatoirs near to where my parents used to live, it was without doubt the most vilest smell I have ever experienced.

194689[/snapback]

You're right there jimbo, there is a similar type of factory near Exeter canal, where we walk, its disgusting, really bad...i honestly have to hold my nose as we go past, and i have a fairly strong stomach!

Gemmill's Audi on the way back from Liverpool after he'd had eight bags of monster munch

194693[/snapback]

:razz: You got out at Manc though.

194701[/snapback]

Nearly bailed at 90mph on the M62 tbh.

Gemmill's Audi on the way back from Liverpool after he'd had eight bags of monster munch

194693[/snapback]

194701[/snapback]

194702[/snapback]

Just reminded me, I was going to ask if you lot fancy another away trip or two this season. I'll even try and not fuck up the ticket application this time.

194693[/snapback]

194701[/snapback]

194702[/snapback]

Just reminded me, I was going to ask if you lot fancy another away trip or two this season. I'll even try and not fuck up the ticket application this time.

194704[/snapback]

In the stinkmobile? :drinks:

:drinks:

194693[/snapback]

194701[/snapback]

194702[/snapback]

194704[/snapback]

In the stinkmobile? :wub:

:drinks:

194707[/snapback]

Er, aye. If you're offering :drinks: