What is the worst smell you have

bobbyshinton

Gemmill's Audi on the way back from Liverpool after he'd had eight bags of monster munch

194693[/snapback]

:razz: You got out at Manc though.

194701[/snapback]

Nearly bailed at 90mph on the M62 tbh.

194702[/snapback]

Just reminded me, I was going to ask if you lot fancy another away trip or two this season. I'll even try and not fuck up the ticket application this time.

194704[/snapback]

Aye, I'll be up for that tbh. Travel courtesy of the fragrant Mr Robinson as per :drinks:

:drinks: .....joke I'm happy to meet yers if I'm oot the way in manc. Got my eye on four or five away games that I'll be realistically able to get to this term.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunk - even driving by one at 60mph is a horrible experience

One guy at work when I was in the States was squirted when he was out fishing - the company gave him 8 days off (he offered to come in of course), his wife and the kids moved out of his house and the neighbours left food on the doorstep for him and he had to BURY his clothes as the refuse crew wouldn't take them away

and he scrubbed and showered non-stop for a week to get rid of the whiff...................................

Gemmill's Audi on the way back from Liverpool after he'd had eight bags of monster munch

194693[/snapback]

:razz: You got out at Manc though.

194701[/snapback]

Nearly bailed at 90mph on the M62 tbh.

194702[/snapback]

Just reminded me, I was going to ask if you lot fancy another away trip or two this season. I'll even try and not fuck up the ticket application this time.

194704[/snapback]

Aye, I'll be up for that tbh. Travel courtesy of the fragrant Mr Robinson as per :drinks:

:drinks: .....joke I'm happy to meet yers if I'm oot the way in manc. Got my eye on four or five away games that I'll be realistically able to get to this term.

194716[/snapback]

Nice one, I'm happy to make me own way if Scott's still in the huff/busy etc. :wub: I can apply on your behalf btw even if I can't make it.

The Sahota twins at school.  Had to swap shirts with one of them for PE once and when I took it home my mam threw it out rather than wash it.

194722[/snapback]

:razz:

theres always a 'smelly kid' in each class. I remember my son used to dread having to sit next to a lad he said smelt of POO and CHEESE :drinks:

There was a lad in my class who smelled of dogs (on a good day) and gerbils (on a bad day). He was practically feral tbh.

194734[/snapback]

There was a bamp in our class who went by the nickname 'Kenny the Dog' :razz:

There was a lad in my class who smelled of dogs (on a good day) and gerbils (on a bad day). He was practically feral tbh.

194734[/snapback]

Gerbilist!

There was a backup in our sewage last week and they had to pump it out with a truck, smell was so bad it gave me a headache. Couldn't help thinking it wouldn't have smelt have as bad if it wasn't my sewage. :razz:

Nobody's answered the question yet, strictly speaking.

194765[/snapback]

Mine's the worst I've experienced, that I can think of; was that not the question?

Nobody's answered the question yet, strictly speaking.

194765[/snapback]

Mine's the worst I've experienced, that I can think of; was that not the question?

194768[/snapback]

On rereading it yes, yes it is.

I'm braindead today. :razz:

Agree with the girls who mentioned rotting flesh earlier. Had a patient once who was in the end stages of necrotising fascitis. His insides were rotting and he had a fistula between what was left of his bowel and was tracking to the open wound which was the length of his thigh. The smell of diarrhoea coming out of his leg combined with the rotten flesh was just unbelievable.

Agree with the girls who mentioned rotting flesh earlier.  Had a patient once who was in the end stages of necrotising fascitis.  His insides were rotting and he had a fistula between what was left of his bowel and was tracking to the open wound which was the length of his thigh.  The smell of diarrhoea coming out of his leg combined with the rotten flesh was just unbelievable.

194880[/snapback]

:razz: I thought Herod was the last person to actually suffer from that!

Worst smell I've ever experienced was when I was a housing officer up here in Edinburgh a good few years ago - had to visit a tenant whose idea of domestic hygiene was a bit odd, e.g.:

- He'd pile up bags of rotting rubbish in his bedroom, til it was almost impossible to get in there.

- He shat wherever he liked. And I mean wherever he liked. The kitchen sink was full of shit, the bathtub, his hallway, his living room...all of it was caked in about 2-3 inches of rotting shit

- and the piece de resistance...he had about a dozen cats, 2 dogs who he never let out of the house...so no doubt some of that shit was theirs too. But when I visited him that time, one of his cats had died a couple of days previous, and it was decaying in the corner of the room, with one of his mutts licking the corpse.

I'd have to cover my face with a handkerchief soaked in perfume just to be able to breathe without vomiting.

He ended up in a home for "special people" by the way...

Edited by GeordieMessiah