Put your holes in favourite order

Holden McGroin

I really don't think you want to know, but if you do it's the first definition on this page:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...monroe+transfer

It makes water sports sound quite attractive, consider yourself warned.

194903[/snapback]

:razz: bejayzus there are some sick fucks around !!!

194904[/snapback]

Radgina playing the old innocent card, we've seen what happens to her when she's had a drink. :drinks:

194908[/snapback]

she drops the 'n' and the 'a' :drinks:

Sorry peoples but even I draw the line somewhere !!! :razz: I am truly apalled at the things some people do in the name of "sexual pleasure". what on earth can you possibly get out of crapping or peeing on/in or whatever each other ????????????

1. Mouth

2. Minge

3. Arse

2,1,3 for me.  :drinks:

194781[/snapback]

You need to add the animal's holes for the sick fucks who are into that :razz: Remember that program about the guy who married his poor horse? They should bang him up, its bloody animal cruelty. Its not like the poor beasts have much of a say!

Edited by Toonraider

1. Mouth

2. Minge

3. Arse

2,1,3 for me.  :drinks:

194781[/snapback]

You need to add the animal's holes for the sick fucks who are into that :drinks: Remember that program about the guy who married his poor horse? They should bang him up, its bloody animal cruelty. Its not like the poor beasts have much of a say!

194915[/snapback]

Not to defend him at all, but...his argument was if you try to do something like that to a horse when it doesn't want you to, you'll be kicked so hard in the chest you'll be dead! So the horse was probably gagging for it tbh! :razz:

Sorry peoples but even I draw the line somewhere  !!! :drinks:  I am truly apalled at the things some people do in the name of "sexual pleasure". what on earth can you possibly get out of crapping or peeing on/in or whatever each other ????????????

194913[/snapback]

Didnt you see my 'nasty' thread? :razz:

Sorry peoples but even I draw the line somewhere  !!! :razz:  I am truly apalled at the things some people do in the name of "sexual pleasure". what on earth can you possibly get out of crapping or peeing on/in or whatever each other ????????????

194913[/snapback]

I've got just the video on my phone for you pet.

Sorry peoples but even I draw the line somewhere  !!! :razz:  I am truly apalled at the things some people do in the name of "sexual pleasure". what on earth can you possibly get out of crapping or peeing on/in or whatever each other ????????????

194913[/snapback]

I've got just the video on my phone for you pet.

195282[/snapback]

woodpeckers :drinks: