I am CrimsonFault

Guest Warrick Hunt

How about an IP ban?

194935[/snapback]

I find his numerous attempts to register under new accounts funnier. It's like a poor slapstick.

194937[/snapback]

ip ban wouldnt work - i get a new ip address from my isp each time i connect and i also have a selection of 'anonymous proxy ip's' available via a firefox extension.

How about an IP ban?

194935[/snapback]

I find his numerous attempts to register under new accounts funnier. It's like a poor slapstick.

194937[/snapback]

ip ban wouldnt work - i get a new ip address from my isp each time i connect and i also have a selection of 'anonymous proxy ip's' available via a firefox extension.

194942[/snapback]

There are ways around that too though tbh, we've just not implemented them, yet.

Unless you can work out how to change your mac address every time you connect :razz:

There are ways around that too though tbh, we've just not implemented them, yet.

Unless you can work out how to change your mac address every time you connect :razz:

194944[/snapback]

Isn't that really easy? I was wondering if that's what you two nerdlings were on about.

Edited by ObaGol

What did I do?

I posted "fuck off and diet you fat bastard".

The mods deleted "t you fat bastard" so the post read "fuck off and die"

THAT IS FACT. It happened 5 month ago and theyre being completley childish over it.

Unban my CF account and forget about it.

Guest Toplass-101

jst gvie him it bak whats the worst that can happen, erm fookall and if he is a shit again and lives up to his bornight fuking astad self and gets on me tits then ban the bastad again

What did I do?

I posted "fuck off and diet you fat bastard".

The mods deleted "t you fat bastard" so the post read "fuck off and die"

THAT IS FACT. It happened 5 month ago and theyre being completley childish over it.

Unban my CF account and forget about it.

194991[/snapback]

You told someone you wished they were dead and made a comment along the lines of "a coma is the least you accept"

You were banned for it and each time you sign up with another account your ban gets reset and you're back to square one.

Even your attempts at masking your IP didn't work! :razz:

jst gvie him it bak whats the worst that can happen, erm fookall and if he is a shit again and lives up to his bornight fuking astad self and gets on me tits then ban the bastad again

194996[/snapback]

I hope you get kicked within one inch of your life tonight by a mindless group of thugs.

The minimum I will accept is you getting put into a coma.

That's not really on, is it? Even if it was aimed at The Fish. :razz:

so on that basis, we need to ignore what he said on here and just let him get on with it?

There's not many who have or will be banned on here, but that comment will not go unpunished, regardless of how 'canny' he may be.

I talk to him over MSN and he seems canny enough to me like...

195008[/snapback]

Thats the trouble though - he DOES come as being canny enough but will then spoil it by making some daft comment.

Sorry to ask a probably boring and potentially stupid question, but was/is CrimsonFault the same bloke who went under various Porridge/Ready Brek etc. guises on NO?

195074[/snapback]

Aye, I think so. Got the attention he was after, again. :razz: