toon4life or nufc4life

peasepud

glad to see you found us again QWERTY, sorry bout that!!!

If you want the name changing then post what you want here and one of us will reset it for you.

194986[/snapback]

Can I have CrimsonFault back, please?

Go on, you said you will.

After all, my CF account got banned 5 month ago.

Edited by Qwerty

Guest Toplass-101
sorry I denied your registration by mistake (clumsy fat fingers) can you reregister?

194967[/snapback]

they had their uses in their time :razz:

glad to see you found us again QWERTY, sorry bout that!!!

If you want the name changing then post what you want here and one of us will reset it for you.

194986[/snapback]

Can I have CrimsonFault back, please?

Go on, you said you will.

After all, my CF account got banned 5 month ago.

194987[/snapback]

:razz::drinks::drinks:

sorry I denied your registration by mistake (clumsy fat fingers) can you reregister?

194967[/snapback]

they had their uses in their time :razz:

194999[/snapback]

Howay man! I've just had me brekkie! :drinks:

:drinks:

If he's gonna come back and post stupid threads with naughty words in the title about how much he hates Kieron Dyer, and abuse anyone new that signs up, then what's the point in him being here. Skunkers caters to that and he's already posting on there.

If he really wanted to be back on here, he would just sign up and start posting, instead of signing up and immediately going "Give me back my old username!" to draw attention to the fact that he's been a naughty boy and got back on again.

I couldn't really give a toss but all he does (on here at least) is get banned then sign up and say give me my old account back. Blatant attention seeker tbh. I'd be canny embarrassed for him if he's over the age of 12 like.

Who did he actually offend (personally) and were they actually greviously offended by what he said? I genuinely dont know.

If they were (and they're not just being a fanny about it) then perhaps a ban is fair enough in principle-but does it need to be this long?

I'm not that arsed either way, just more curious as to why the mods have come down on him like a tonne of bricks? I spose it's just more of a reaction in me against what I see as the preserve of the N-O lot. Seems antithetical for this place.

Who did he actually offend (personally) and were they actually greviously offended by what he said? I genuinely dont know.

If they were (and they're not just being a fanny about it) then perhaps a ban is fair enough in principle-but does it need to be this long?

I'm not that arsed either way, just more curious as to why the mods have come down on him like a tonne of bricks? I spose it's just more of a reaction in me against what I see as the preserve of the N-O lot. Seems antithetical for this place.

195092[/snapback]

This enough for you?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...ndpost&p=157723

BTW, this was on 8th July which was two months ago, not five! We've contained no less than 16 accounts where he's signed up asking for for his CrimsonFault accoutn to be re-instated - that's nearly 2 a week.

I've told him constantly that if he packs in with signing up with new accounts, he may get his wish and have his account re-instated at some point.

Refuses to listen though.....

That's you told Samster

195335[/snapback]

How's that me tel't liyke? Just gans to the forums mainpage. :razz:

Btw I'm not defending him, just curious to know how he's ended up banned for so long as I GENUINELY HAVE NO IDEA!. I do find him funny though in spells I admit.

That's you told Samster

195335[/snapback]

Btw I'm not defending him, just curious to know how he's ended up banned for so long as I GENUINELY HAVE NO IDEA!. I do find him funny though in spells I admit.

195347[/snapback]

It goes to a link where he told Fish he hopes he gets beaten up and ends up in a coma or similar. I was joking by the way, I knew you were just asking a genuine question. I just found Craig's "This enough for you?" quite amusing, as though you were defending him when you weren't. You still my fwend? :drinks:

That's you told Samster

195335[/snapback]

195347[/snapback]

He said he hoped someone was kicked into a coma.

That's you told Samster

195335[/snapback]

195347[/snapback]

He said he hoped someone was kicked into a coma.

195351[/snapback]

could have been a racist and said komar

That's you told Samster

195335[/snapback]

195347[/snapback]

It goes to a link where he told Fish he hopes he gets beaten up and ends up in a coma or similar. I was joking by the way, I knew you were just asking a genuine question. I just found Craig's "This enough for you?" quite amusing, as though you were defending him when you weren't. You still my fwend? :drinks:

195349[/snapback]

Soz, didn't mean it to sound draconian and all that, it's just getting on my tits the amount of people who have asked him to be re-instated and telling us (me, predominately) to get over myself. And yes, I know neither of you two are asking for him to be put back.

Jimbo made the decision to ban him on account of what he posted about The Fish and every single one of the admins/mods agreed with the decision. Surely that's reason enough?

Unless of course, people want a 'House of the banned' forum on here?

* rant is in general, not aimed at manc-mag/alex

Quite rightly banned for that really. No need for it and well beyond the realms of normal 'banter'. Since he's come back, he's been banned again and again. He can be funny on occasion but he basically deliberately gets banned, then re-registers and moans about getting banned until he gets banned again.

You lot have got nowt on Bluf btw :razz:

Guest Patrokles

If he was a decent worthwhile member of the boards then this would be an issue, but as it stands, I can't see anyone sobbing into their pillows at night because they miss him.