The Adam and Joe Show

Ted Maul

Even though I was a bairn when this was on I still thought it was piss-yer-pants funny. Wacky, crazy student T.V. with a hint of class.

How free are free bits?

Piss up in a brewery

And the best song ever Bobby DeNiro

YouTube's a bit thin on the ground when it comes to Adam and Joe vids. These are the only ones I could find.

They're on xfm now on saturday mornings.

I liked Bad Dad.

194978[/snapback]

:razz:

That's news to me, i'll be tuning in.

I hunted for some Baaaaad Dad stuff but fook all was up :drinks: Was it Glasto that he went to and got high with some hairy hippy teenager?

Edited by Ted Maul

Their take off of Chris Morris' Jam (Goiter) is fucking hilarious, it's included on the Jam DVD.

194980[/snapback]

I've got Jam and I haven't yet got round to watching the extra's. Love the original series though. The part where Kilroy goes mental are starts running round shopping centre's naked and pissing on windows is possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen.

I've got Jam and I haven't yet got round to watching the extra's. Love the original series though. The part where Kilroy goes mental are starts running round shopping centre's naked and pissing on windows is possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen.

194982[/snapback]

:razz: I think it's fair to say that's a classic. There's fuck all extras, my copy has the same 6 episodes on 2 different discs :drinks: , though the rediculous "play episode 4 backwards" & "play episode 2 miniature" or whatever is inspired.

The sketch where they hire stupid a stupid to pick up a car from the impound is another that had me in hysterics.

Edited by ObaGol

194982[/snapback]

:razz: I think it's fair to say that's a classic. There's fuck all extras, my copy has the same 6 episodes on 2 different discs :drinks: , though the rediculous "play episode 4 backwards" & "play episode 2 miniature" or whatever is inspired.

194984[/snapback]

To be fair, i've watched Jam alongside Brass Eye and The Day Today and it does stand up but hardly anyone knows about it. Probably because C4 aired it so late at night it got no recognition. Morris cast it just right though, as Mark Heap and Kevin Eldon are unsettling as fuck in their various roles.

I really do think he's the funniest man alive today, his Jam stuff was very experimental so it was never going to be too popular, plus as you mentioned, the whole thing is unsettling as fuck.

I've also got My Wrongs on DVD, uberfantastic :razz: , all I can say is what the fuck?

I really do think he's the funniest man alive today, his Jam stuff was very experimental so it was never going to be too popular, plus as you mentioned, the whole thing is unsettling as fuck.

I've also got My Wrongs on DVD, uberfantastic :drinks: , all I can say is what the fuck?

194988[/snapback]

I'd love to get inside the head of Mr. Morris. He's and utter, utter genius....plus he had a hand in creating Alan Partridge so he gets extra Kudos for that.

(You'll find the character I twocked my name off in this clip)

God, I love that man :drinks::razz:

Edited by Ted Maul

I'd love to get inside the head of Mr. Morris. He's and utter, utter genius....plus he had a hand in creating Alan Partridge so he gets extra Kudos for that.

God, I love that man  :drinks:  :razz:

194997[/snapback]

Some time ago, I had to give up whiskey because "it was like having fucking Chris Morris running around in there all the time". Don't know if that works for everyone. :drinks:

God, I love that man  :drinks:  :razz:

194997[/snapback]

Some time ago, I had to give up whiskey because "it was like having fucking Chris Morris running around in there all the time". Don't know if that works for everyone. :drinks:

195000[/snapback]

I don't drink whiskey but if that's what it's like I might have to give it a bash. Especially if it helps me dream up 'Peter Sutcliffe - The Musical'.

I don't drink whiskey but if that's what it's like I might have to give it a bash. Especially if it helps me dream up 'Peter Sutcliffe - The Musical'.

195002[/snapback]

:razz: A poor pissant version running around your head is the best you can hope for, I think.

To be fair, i've watched Jam alongside Brass Eye and The Day Today and it does stand up but hardly anyone knows about it. Probably because C4 aired it so late at night it got no recognition. Morris cast it just right though, as Mark Heap and Kevin Eldon are unsettling as fuck in their various roles.

194985[/snapback]

Why's Nathan Barley not getting a mention in there btw? :razz:

Can I ask your opininion of Harry Hill too please?

195096[/snapback]

Harry Hill was canny funny when he did TV Burp. IMO. Not really seen his stand-up.

TV Burp was class. ITV fucked around with it's time slot too much. It started off late night then was bounced around between 5pm on a Saturday and another late night slot. I liked his sketch show on Channel 4 in the late 90's. Suppose it was an aquired taste though.

195096[/snapback]

Harry Hill was canny funny when he did TV Burp. IMO. Not really seen his stand-up.

195099[/snapback]

I don't find either funny.

Does anyone like Russell Brand BTW?

195100[/snapback]

Well that's you prerogative mate :razz:

I don't like Russell Brand though. Tell me everyone you like so I can pour some scorn on your tastes :drinks:

195096[/snapback]

195099[/snapback]

195100[/snapback]

I don't like Russell Brand though. Tell me everyone you like so I can pour some scorn on your tastes :drinks:

195105[/snapback]

Gav Webster, Ross Noble , Seymour Mace.

195096[/snapback]

195099[/snapback]

195100[/snapback]

195105[/snapback]

Gav Webster, Ross Noble , Seymour Mace.

195118[/snapback]

I can't stand Ross Noble. Don't know the other two.