MODS: Instead of banning me

Guest Qwerty

can we just discuss my CF account and forget about something that happened 5 month ago?

194993[/snapback]

Your ban period gets reset each time you sign up with another account tbh.

Give me one good reason why?

He was issued with a ban which he's tried constantly to get around. There isn't one member of the admin team who want to give him a second chance, not until he serves his ban at least, and he's quite happy posting at Skunkers it seems...

I haven't got a clue who he (?) is, or what he has done - especially five months ago (?), but what I suggest is stringing him (?) up by the ankle and pointing at him. And whispering things. And giggling to make him feel really unloved.

Am I overreacting a tad?? Is this a bit too draconian??

BURN HIM! :razz::drinks:

Sorry :drinks:

I rely on the mods on here to keep the place free of infectious spores - if they don't want him, that's good enough for me.

I haven't got a clue who he (?) is, or what he  has done - especially five months ago (?), but what I suggest is stringing him (?) up by the ankle and pointing at him. And whispering things. And giggling to make him feel really unloved.

Am I overreacting a tad?? Is this a bit too draconian??

BURN HIM! :drinks:  :drinks:

Sorry :wub:

I rely on the mods on here to keep the place free of infectious spores - if they don't want him, that's good enough for me.

195027[/snapback]

Brown nosing suck up tbh

:razz:

Just give him another chance FFS.

195018[/snapback]

unlikely ffs. He's been making a mockery of things here by signing up again and again and again and again.

195021[/snapback]

Which is exactly why we should let him back.

195058[/snapback]

That's like giving in to terrorists... :razz:

195018[/snapback]

unlikely ffs. He's been making a mockery of things here by signing up again and again and again and again.

195021[/snapback]

195058[/snapback]

195060[/snapback]

So you're happy for our tax money to be used to give him a house, a car, £2000 a week in benefits and the master key to our wimmin's chastity belts then? </leazes>

195018[/snapback]

195021[/snapback]

195058[/snapback]

195060[/snapback]

Just less of an annoyance imo.

I used to like some of your random posts CF and some of your observations used to make me smile, but FFs now you are pissing everyone off, Why dont you just do your time and then you can return legitimitely?

Though why you actually want to come back on here is beyond me :razz: I'd be embarassed to now, cant you see people wont have any time for you because you've pissed everyone off by keep joining up with different names, any credibility you had is totally gone!!!

The use of the word "credibility" cannot be applied to ANYONE who posts on this board

195639[/snapback]

OH YES IT CAN !!!!!! :puke:

195742[/snapback]

DAMN RIGHT!!!

:nono:

195745[/snapback]

WE ARE WIN !!! :aye:

The use of the word "credibility" cannot be applied to ANYONE who posts on this board

195639[/snapback]

OH YES IT CAN !!!!!! :puke:

195742[/snapback]

DAMN RIGHT!!!

:nono:

195745[/snapback]

WE ARE WIN !!! :aye:

195776[/snapback]

Southern comfort...it's evil....