Who wears glasses and did any poor sod

bobbyshinton

20/20 is on the american system.

If you're from this country and you've got perfect vision you are 6/5

195720[/snapback]

The last time I was with the optometrist he told me "better than 20/20", that was in Ireland, but we seem to use mostly UK systems.

196004[/snapback]

Aye he'd have to be Irish to tell you you've got eye sight better than perfect. :nono: Have you got fucking binocular eyes or something? X-ray vision? :aye:

Aye he'd have to be Irish to tell you you've got eye sight better than perfect. :nono:  Have you got fucking binocular eyes or something?  X-ray vision?  :aye:

196040[/snapback]

Better than 20/20 is fairly common, I had rediculous eyesight as a child but now it's just very good. It's not like 100%, as the good doctor pointed out, it merely means being able to read from slightly further away than most, should put that on my cv tbh.

The girlfriend's also got better than 20/20, it makes her think things are slightly bigger than they are, thankfully.

I of course have the most perfect dreamy green eyes :nono:

Cant see a bastard thing but they look fantastic

196042[/snapback]

How can you tell?

Aye he'd have to be Irish to tell you you've got eye sight better than perfect. :aye:  Have you got fucking binocular eyes or something?  X-ray vision?  :puke:

196040[/snapback]

Better than 20/20 is fairly common, I had rediculous eyesight as a child but now it's just very good. It's not like 100%, as the good doctor pointed out, it merely means being able to read from slightly further away than most, should put that on my cv tbh.

The girlfriend's also got better than 20/20, it makes her think things are slightly bigger than they are, thankfully.

196045[/snapback]

How many fingers am I holding up? :nono:

196048[/snapback]

:aye: 2 on each hand, and it is true what they say about the chinese mouse proportions! Or is that just because you're far away...

196048[/snapback]

:aye: 2 on each hand, and it is true what they say about the chinese mouse proportions! Or is that just because you're far away...

196049[/snapback]

:puke: C-word! :puke:

196052[/snapback]

It could be mistaken for one at a glance, like. :puke: