My second game

AgentFox

Upton Park is not too bad. Decent in fact.

Its just a short walk from a tube station (cant recall which one now...might be West Ham!!! I'll have to check that because this Soopafan is going as well! :razz: )

I never drink around the ground. Seems a bit rough.

Edited by Holden McGroin

My mate went once and sat in the home end with his pal "Ricky from Pimlico". :razz: He spent the entire afternoon surrounded by skinheads, terrified cos Ricky from Pimlico kept nudging him and whispering "Blimey if they find out you're a geordie, you're a facking dead man!"

Are you The Fox off NO?  Wait til NE5 finds out this is your second game.  Your name will be MUD in his house. :razz::drinks:

195264[/snapback]

No im not the fox from NO though I do have an account there,

Edited by AgentFox

I always drink at the workman's club 5 minutes from the ground, think it's £2 to get in or something like that. Queues for a drink are massive mind. Top floor always full of pissed up geordies. Last year, I heard a fantastic 10minute rendition by a kidda about fucking a mackem lass up there.

Area around the ground is rough, because it's East London, which is a shit hole, but shouldn't have a problem, although a jumper over the toon top - if you're wearing one - is recommended. Mind, never had any trouble in going to pretty much every london game for about 7/8 years.

Edited by GafferTape

Explain this ROUGH?? thing I am taking my GF Little bro with me. Also got my tickets today Front Row seats by the looks of it AA

Row AA is row 27. It goes A to Z then AA, AB etc.

If your bruv is well little, you might need to take him a box as it will be standing room only.

Enjoy your trip down.

Explain this ROUGH?? thing I am taking my GF Little bro with me. Also got my tickets today Front Row seats by the looks of it AA

If your bruv is well little, you might need to take him a box as it will be standing room only.

Enjoy your trip down.

;):blush:

Enjoy your trip down.

;):blush:

Beat me to it :blush: