Top Posters In This Topic

turn the corner over.

195296[/snapback]

Me too. You got a problem with that Shinton? :drinks:

195308[/snapback]

Could'nt turn a boy scout over :razz:

195312[/snapback]

:drinks:

Fuck, even on the internet my hard man act is sussed.

I can't fold the pages over cos it's a bugbear of mine too, can't manage to remember the page number of chapter number I was at either so I usually start the book all over again each time.

I've just finished Groundhog Day, a bit "samey" for my liking.

195325[/snapback]

:razz:

I can't fold the pages over cos it's a bugbear of mine too, can't manage to remember the page number of chapter number I was at either so I usually start the book all over again each time.

195325[/snapback]

Saying that I recently got 40 pages into a book before realising I'd already read it and it wasn't that good the first time.

195325[/snapback]

Saying that I recently got 40 pages into a book before realising I'd already read it and it wasn't that good the first time.

195328[/snapback]

That's 40 pages of reading power your eyes wont see again, I'd sue the publishers.

195325[/snapback]

195328[/snapback]

:drinks: I've done similar with films, never with a book though.

195325[/snapback]

195328[/snapback]

:drinks: I've done similar with films, never with a book though.

195339[/snapback]

Rob's done it with his diary, the senile old get!

I'm reading 5 books at the moment and have been for quite a few months. I dont bookmark or do anything as once i've put it down i like to re-read the last few pages to get back into it. I try to finish on chapter ends but usually just try and remember roughly where i was. I therefore sometimes actually go backwards as i pick up the book only re-read one page then put the book down open and forget. When i pick it up again, i always go back a few pages to get into it again.....

I'm reading 5 books at the moment and have been for quite a few months. I dont bookmark or do anything as once i've put it down i like to re-read the last few pages to get back into it. I try to finish on chapter ends but usually just try and remember roughly where i was. I therefore sometimes actually go backwards as i pick up the book only re-read one page then put the book down open and forget. When i pick it up again, i always go back a few pages to get into it again.....

195366[/snapback]

Sounds to me like you can't actually read. I bet you hold the book upside down sometimes when you're doing the above. :drinks:

195366[/snapback]

Sounds to me like you can't actually read. I bet you hold the book upside down sometimes when you're doing the above. :drinks:

195368[/snapback]

did once get on a train and was staring at this bird and sort of on auto-pilot, got my book out, opened it, kept staring at the bird she looked up, i looked down and the book was upside down. didnt get her number tbh..

195366[/snapback]

That's bizarre behaviour. I never have more than one book on the go at the same time.

Me either. I can sometimes read two at once when I'm on me hols or something but even then it has to be a novel and a biography (or other non-fiction book) otherwise I get confused.