What the hell has happened to N-O?

bobbyshinton

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't spend much time over there, but you're Dave, aren't you?

I also know you're a midget. B)

Correct on both counts. Which fucker told you i'm tiny? :scratchchin::lol:

Must have been mentioned on N-O at some point. I have early alzheimer's for pretty much all information, but if something might later come in handy to take the piss, I'm encyclopaedic. :lol:

Shut it! ;)

Can you bugger off and tell Andy to post more on here.

:blush:

I know I keep promising to post on here, but you know, I forget. And I'm probably too busy (and important :blush: ) to split my life between two forums at once anyway... Plus it's kinda like that thing where if you talk to two people at once, they only get 50% of you each rather than the full whack; and I mean, I would hate to let people down by only giving them half a show. I guess that's just one of my many character flaws. A bit like perfectionism.

So... erm, yeah. I know he's pretty dull, but you'll just have to put up with David for now :D

After reading some of the threads on here since NO went a bit pear shaped I think we need to help them out. Some people make Leazes Mag look like the face of reasoned debate.

;) You always have to take things just that step too far!

• 5 weeks later...

Says he's not going to hang about for everyone to log off to try it or he'll be up till 3am.

Apparently you're best doing it at half 7 when there's 90 odd users online, rather than half 11 when there's a couple. <_<