Red Issue Fanzine

FCUM

Interesting article from the backbeat column in the new Red Issue fanzine I picked up today. Red Issue is Man Utd / FC Utd fanzine and one of the best fanzines around. The backbeat column is written by an anonymous well connected hack and tells the stories that the media are aware of but can't / won't print.

Foggier and foggier on the Tyne: ''I'm told that two Newcastle players failed club drug tests. However, on closer inspection, the tests had not been failed but tampered with in some kind of smear attempt. The two players are/were famous internationals. The whole thing is the subject of a very hush-hush internal investigation. The source of this is supposedly a lawyer who does work of some form for Freddie Shepherd.''

Interesting article from the backbeat column in the new Red Issue fanzine I picked up today. Red Issue is Man Utd / FC Utd fanzine and one of the best fanzines around. The backbeat column is written by an anonymous well connected hack and tells the stories that the media are aware of but can't / won't print.

Foggier and foggier on the Tyne: ''I'm told that two Newcastle players failed club drug tests. However, on closer inspection, the tests had not been failed but tampered with in some kind of smear attempt. The two players are/were famous internationals. The whole thing is the subject of a very hush-hush internal investigation. The source of this is supposedly a lawyer who does work of some form for Freddie Shepherd.''

15535[/snapback]

Aye, and the moon landings weren't real either. I know this 'cos some bloke told me.