Newcastle V Fulham Official Match Thread

menace13

St James' Park

Saturday, 9 September

Kick-off: 1500 BST

Newcastle (from): Given, Babayaro, Carr, Taylor, Bramble, Moore, Ramage, Emre, N'Zogbia, Parker, Duff, Butt, Solano, Martins, Ameobi, Rossi, Milner, Luque, Sibierski, Harper.

Fulham (from): Niemi, Rosenior, Christanval, Pearce, Queudrue, Brown, Radzinski, Diop, Bullard, Boa Morte, John, Helguson, McBride, Drobny, Routledge, Volz, Bocanegra, Jensen.

Prediction: 2-1 I reckon.

Edited by menace13

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather see Rossi like....

195845[/snapback]

I think people are so used to Ameobi being shite that its kind of glossed over the fact he's quite good now. Its just normal to think 'oh god he's playing', takes some getting used to!

Don't care like, people still slag him off, yet he was one of the main reasons we got 7th place.

195849[/snapback]

I think he has been one of our best players (if not the best) in the roeder era. People have slagged him off so much that they arent going to change their opinions though.

At least Duff and N'Zogbia are both starting :puke:

Ramage at left back :nono:

195911[/snapback]

N'Zogbia starting on the right according to .cock?

I wanted to go and see this one at my local, but they're not showing it. Mick fucking Lowes and the highlights it is then. :aye:

People should stop flogging dead horses and show a bit of maturity rather than using any excuse to slate Roeder.

195925[/snapback]

What are you on about? People aren't slating Roeder per se, they're simply questioning whether it's a good idea to have frigging Sibierski on the bench ahead of Milner. Or at least that's what I was doing.