Newcastle V Fulham Official Match Thread

menace13

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really want to see the Bullard incident like. Sounds awful. Does anyone else think he looks like Mrs. Brady, Old Lady btw?

That was a fucking shambolic performance today btw. Both teams deserved to lose. Funnily enough we still can't defend. Shame we did nothing to sort that minor issue out in the transfer window. It's gonna be a fucking LONG season.

Don't really want to see the Bullard incident like.  Sounds awful.  Does anyone else think he looks like Mrs. Brady, Old Lady btw?

That was a fucking shambolic performance today btw.  Both teams deserved to lose.  Funnily enough we still can't defend.  Shame we did nothing to sort that minor issue out in the transfer window.  It's gonna be a fucking LONG season.

196008[/snapback]

Even more annoying that Woodgate was MOM :nono:

PS. Ramage is bad enough at fucking right back, but at left back!? Jesus wept tbh. I would sooner have played Zog there and had Solano in midfield. Ramage shouldn't be getting a game unless we're down to 10 fit outfield players and even then I'd be reluctant.

Midfield were decent, Duff, Parker GREAT! Shola was ok and Martins was industrious, has impressive close control, Moore and Carr did well. Bramble I've now seen enough of, get rid; Ramage should not have been on the pitch. If we'd had Campbell, Bridge, Viduka on the pitch today we'd have won 3-0.

My head went a bit funny when they showed Bullard's knee go. :nono: I think Parker wass actually in tears over it.

Don't really want to see the Bullard incident like.  Sounds awful.  Does anyone else think he looks like Mrs. Brady, Old Lady btw?

That was a fucking shambolic performance today btw.  Both teams deserved to lose.  Funnily enough we still can't defend.  Shame we did nothing to sort that minor issue out in the transfer window.  It's gonna be a fucking LONG season.

196008[/snapback]

I think he looks like he's had Craig Bellamy's face shoved through the back of his head. He was getting a torrid time, getting knocked about and I was only saying two minutes before that they should leave Bullard alone as he was ugly enough without that expression on his face, then Parker goes and does that! :nono:

What actually happened, did it bend the wrong way?

I'm more annoyed after today's shitheap performance than I have been for a long time like. Every fucker knew we needed to sort the defence out, and it was spelled out in spectacular fashion once again today.....only now the bastard window is shut. Totally unacceptable.

I'm more annoyed after today's shitheap performance than I have been for a long time like.  Every fucker knew we needed to sort the defence out, and it was spelled out in spectacular fashion once again today.....only now the bastard window is shut.  Totally unacceptable.

196014[/snapback]

Aye, it's hard to say anything other that Roedent's made a fucking mockery of our transfers this summer. His comments on Milner today are also spectacular in their stupidity.

Apparently Bullard's dislocated his knee, my first reaction on seeing it on the replay was that he'd never play again. It was one of those where my brain didn't really register it properly as his leg was so out of shape, it looked to me like he must have snapped every ligament in his knee.

I half wanted to see it again to try and figure out what I'd seen, I half wanted to go and have a little cry for myself. Can't believe they showed the replay.

I'm more annoyed after today's shitheap performance than I have been for a long time like.  Every fucker knew we needed to sort the defence out, and it was spelled out in spectacular fashion once again today.....only now the bastard window is shut.  Totally unacceptable.

196014[/snapback]

Now we'll see how good Roeder and his staff are at coaching.

196014[/snapback]

Aye, it's hard to say anything other that Roedent's made a fucking mockery of our transfers this summer. His comments on Milner today are also spectacular in their stupidity.

Apparently Bullard's dislocated his knee, my first reaction on seeing it on the replay was that he'd never play again. It was one of those where my brain didn't really register it properly as his leg was so out of shape, it looked to me like he must have snapped every ligament in his knee.

I half wanted to see it again to try and figure out what I'd seen, I half wanted to go and have a little cry for myself. Can't believe they showed the replay.

196017[/snapback]

Aye I know I'll be watching it tonight, wanting desperately to look away, but having to satisfy my curiosity. It was weird cos from where I sat it didn't look like much. But then when Parker went down as if he was gonna spew, and then one of his team mates came over and sat down in front of him with his head in his hands, you knew it must have looked pretty awful. Bullard just seemed to sit up and push at his knee as if he was trying to put something back in place or something.

Awful like. Gonna be a difficult one to come back from, cos you would think that all the ligaments must be a mess, and the dislocation on top of that. Poor lad. Feel sorry for Parker too cos he clearly felt awful.

196014[/snapback]

196017[/snapback]

This is on Shepherd NOT Roeder. You can't buy what you can't afford

Aye I know I'll be watching it tonight, wanting desperately to look away, but having to satisfy my curiosity.  It was weird cos from where I sat it didn't look like much.  But then when Parker went down as if he was gonna spew, and then one of his team mates came over and sat down in front of him with his head in his hands, you knew it must have looked pretty awful.  Bullard just seemed to sit up and push at his knee as if he was trying to put something back in place or something. 

Awful like.  Gonna be a difficult one to come back from, cos you would think that all the ligaments must be a mess, and the dislocation on top of that.  Poor lad.  Feel sorry for Parker too cos he clearly felt awful.

196019[/snapback]

It kind of put the importance of the match in perspective for me, for all of about 10 minutes. I thought Parker was a legend to get up and put in the preformance he did after the state he was obviously in.

The annoying thing about today's result is that we have half of a high quality team, some of the passing and movement today was very impressive, if Glenn had sorted out 3 players in those previously mentioned positions I honestly reckon we'd be looking at top 4 with a little luck with injuries (ha ha).

196014[/snapback]

196017[/snapback]

196021[/snapback]

Bollocks, it's on both of them. Portsmouth are top of the league at the minute, having picked up a load of players in an attempt to build a squad. We blew £15m on two. Roeder is as much to blame in all of this as the fat pillock.

His programme notes today were pathetic btw - "The majority of Premiership managers are against the window". Aye, that's as may be Glenn, but at least they've the good sense to accept that it's not going anywhere and deal with it appropriately.

196014[/snapback]

196017[/snapback]

196021[/snapback]

Bollocks, it's on both of them. Portsmouth are top of the league at the minute, having picked up a load of players in an attempt to build a squad. We blew £15m on two. Roeder is as much to blame in all of this as the fat pillock.

His programme notes today were pathetic btw - "The majority of Premiership managers are against the window". Aye, that's as may be Glenn, but at least they've the good sense to accept that it's not going anywhere and deal with it appropriately.

196024[/snapback]

Cambell - free

Kanu -free

Johnson - loan

Cole - £500,000

Great business from Pompey, I'm gutted we missed out on Campbell, also Hasselbaink would have been a good signing on a free transfer, Woodgate motm today, another player who's better than the shite we field.

What does our chairman do? waits until the last day of the transfer window and makes a move for players in the final 12 months of their contracts, thinking their clubs will sell to get some money back for them, if he was serious about signing Viduka and Lucas Neil he should have done it weeks ago.

The useless fat shitbag :nono:

196014[/snapback]

196017[/snapback]

196021[/snapback]

196024[/snapback]

Cambell - free

Kanu -free

Johnson - loan

Cole - £500,000

Great business from Pompey, I'm gutted we missed out on Campbell, also Hasselbaink would have been a good signing on a free transfer, Woodgate motm today, another player who's better than the shite we field.

What does our chairman do? waits until the last day of the transfer window and makes a move for players in the final 12 months of their contracts, thinking their clubs will sell to get some money back for them, if he was serious about signing Viduka and Lucas Neil he should have done it weeks ago.

The useless fat shitbag :nono:

196034[/snapback]

Totally agree !