Lee Dixon....

Mag-ic

F*ckin' hell, worst pundit ever? Fallin' asleep......

Shame that the MOTD highligts didn't show Carr and Baba being absolutely hopeless at DEFENDING (y'know, the positions they supposedly play?)

Honestly, what's the point in having players who play as average wingers at full back if they can't be arsed holding formation or getting back into position when they're out of it? Never mind opportunities missed, it could have been a lot worse.....

After so long being duped into thinking that all we needed was a centreback (both superb today, AGAIN), it turns out that our full backs, are in fact, a bit s#!t 'n'all.

Whether people rate our fullbacks or not they both suffer massively from our managers shite tactics.

They are frequently left exposed in defence with no midfielder in front of them or outnumbered 2 to 1. And when they try to attack they often find no width in front of them because of the crap formation so they have to just pass it back or sideways and we go mowhere.

But anyway defence is for one easilly the least of our worries, pace, creativity and goals, are our concerns!

Good point Papa, just to add our full backs need to be more consistent, I am no fan of Babyaro but he was a little better than average yesterday. Truth is he has to be much better, and not just now and again. Carr is not that good but at least he is a tryer and TBH this can be worked on, but as for Babyaro he's just a lazy shit.

Good point Papa, just to add our full backs need to be more consistent, I am no fan of Babyaro but he was a little better than average yesterday. Truth is he has to be  much better, and not just now and again. Carr is not that good but at least he is a tryer and TBH this can be worked on, but as for Babyaro he's just a lazy shit.

15602[/snapback]

I know what you mean about Baba, i don't think he is lazy as such, but most games he does one (and occasionally more) lazy thing. Whether its a careless pass without thought, or underhitting something as if he wasn't bothered it does happen from time to time.

Lee Dixon is a wanker and has a blatant agenda with us. He was on Radio 5 last Monday night saying Jenas deserved to be sent off and basically getting in any sly dig he could against us. I suppose he had to back Gilberto though, seeing a player get another player sent off must bring back some happy memories to the tosser.