Woodgate today

aimaad22

Thought he was fantastic today for Boro, still gutted we didnt get him on loan.

If Bramble had half the composure Woody showed today, we would have been celebrating 3 points.

196112[/snapback]

yes we know Woodgate is a fantastic player. But that is when he's fit, which in the last 3 years has been as close to never as it can get. I'm glad we didn't get lured into getting him back here. He'll be out injured within the next 3 games for Boro.

Me mate Jonno (who demonstrated his knowledge of all things football) said Woody is crap soley because:

"If he was any good, he wouldn't be playing for Middlesborough."

:nono:

I hate it when people say that.

Or for example If *player name* was any good he wouldn't be playing for *shit team*

Sigh... FF should never have sold Woodgate in the first place... By right the deal between FFS and SBR was that if Woodgate was sold to Real, FFS will have to bring in Rooney.. And today, Rooney is in manu and our star defender is in Teeside.. Sack FFS that useless scum!!! :nono::aye::puke::puke::puke::puke::(:(:nufc::nufc::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

When I first saw woodgate play fo us, I was amazed. I don't think I'd ever seen a true world class defender play for us previously, or since, obviously. I'd have been happy to have him on loan even if he was only going to play a dozen matches or so.

Sigh... FF should never have sold Woodgate in the first place... By right the deal between FFS and SBR was that if Woodgate was sold to Real, FFS will have to bring in Rooney.. And today, Rooney is in manu and our star defender is in Teeside.. Sack FFS that useless scum!!! :(:(:nufc::nufc::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:nono::aye::puke::puke::puke::puke:

ok first of all, he was injured for 18months after limping off against Chelsea... So yeah we should have kept paying his wages while he did fuck all. Plus with our medical staff you could probably have added another year on his time out.

Some of the best business Fat Fred has done.

Sigh... FF should never have sold Woodgate in the first place... By right the deal between FFS and SBR was that if Woodgate was sold to Real, FFS will have to bring in Rooney.. And today, Rooney is in manu and our star defender is in Teeside.. Sack FFS that useless scum!!! :(:(:nufc::nufc::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:nono::aye::puke::puke::puke::puke:

ok first of all, he was injured for 18months after limping off against Chelsea... So yeah we should have kept paying his wages while he did fuck all. Plus with our medical staff you could probably have added another year on his time out.

Some of the best business Fat Fred has done.

i understand what you are saying.. If that's the case.. should we also sell Owen???

No doubt that Woodgate is injury prone.. But in our situation here, we do not have a strong defence to begin with, and have you also notice that whenever Woodgate is playing, we seldom lose??? look at whats happening in Newcastle now after selling Woodgate.. Have we improve??