Member badges

Zathras

Are we going to have different member badges for each team as we had at the temporary forum? If so, can I have a split NUFC and MN Thunder badge please?

minnesotathunder.png

Edited by Zathras

Are we going to have different member badges for each team as we had at the temporary forum?  If so, can I have a split NUFC and MN Thunder badge please?

minnesotathunder.png

1184[/snapback]

Shearergol is our resident badge-maker - will have to see if he can knock one up!

What is an Advanced Member?  :lol:

Is it like a member who's passed their cycling proficiency test or something?  :lol:

1288[/snapback]

Nah - it's someone who can yodel "Theres no-one quite like grandpa" while balancing on a stack of empty beer glasses in the Newcastle Arms after 8 pints.

Nah - it's someone who can yodel "Theres no-one quite like grandpa" while balancing on a stack of empty  beer glasses in the Newcastle Arms after 8 pints.

1290[/snapback]

I think they should be called "Special" members.

Why do we not have a smiley that nods? :lol:

"CRAIG?" :lol:

Aye woman I hear ya...... :lol:

Do you just want a yellow fella like the rest of these or do you want the little blue fella??

And as for Advanced Members, it's to do with the amount of posts you've made but we're thinking of changing the names. Thought we might start off with Marcelino and work up to Milburn! :lol:

Aye woman I hear ya...... :wink2:

Do you just want a yellow fella like the rest of these or do you want the little blue fella??

1295[/snapback]

Hmmmm, the yellow Mr Nod always looked a little bit simple I thought, but that would be canny for the likes of Gems. What about both? :lol::lol:

Hmmmm, the yellow Mr Nod always looked a little bit simple I thought, but that would be canny for the likes of Gems.  What about both?  :lol:  :lol:

1297[/snapback]

You greedy bugger!

OK, will see what I can do! :wink2:

I have nothing interesting nor witty to say in this thread, so instead I urge you all to consider the death of Skrumpy Jackson, may his gimpy leg keep twitching forever.. :lol:

Shouldn't be too hard. I've already got the Thunder one from the last board, so I'll work on it tomorrow.

1409[/snapback]

Cheers, but the badge from the other board is out of date; the new one is above. IMO it's better.

(actually, the one that I put on the old board was *supposed* to be our badge this season, but the ownership changed, and decided to keep the old badge instead. A good choice, IMO, but there's this nasty rumor that after the new stadium is built, they're going to rename the Thunder the "Spirit" :P:(:lol::wink2::lol:;) )

Shouldn't be too hard. I've already got the Thunder one from the last board, so I'll work on it tomorrow.

1409[/snapback]

Cheers, but the badge from the other board is out of date; the new one is above. IMO it's better.

(actually, the one that I put on the old board was *supposed* to be our badge this season, but the ownership changed, and decided to keep the old badge instead. A good choice, IMO, but there's this nasty rumor that after the new stadium is built, they're going to rename the Thunder the "Spirit" :P:(:lol::wink2::lol::) )

1720[/snapback]

Doesn't exactly fit very well does it! Couldn't they go for a circle? ;)

yes of course , sorry, if my son made me one could i still use it?

1917[/snapback]

Question for the admin me thinks.

The problem is, the members badge belongs to a group. At the moment you're in the "members" group. If you had a Torquay/Newcastle badge they'd have to make a new group, purely for you.

They could end up with 200 odd different groups.

As I say, it's one for the admins though.

1917[/snapback]

The problem is, the members badge belongs to a group. At the moment you're in the "members" group. If you had a Torquay/Newcastle badge they'd have to make a new group, purely for you.

1919[/snapback]

Yeah, i understand what you're saying , i asked cos i got the impression everyone had them before, my mistake :lol:

I think i'll ask my son to make me a toon/gulls signature instead.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Toonraider

1917[/snapback]

1919[/snapback]

Yeah, i understand what you're saying , i asked cos i got the impression everyone had them before, my mistake :lol:

I think i'll ask my son to make me a toon/gulls signature instead.

Thanks anyway.

1923[/snapback]

Nobody has ever had a split member badge (apart from me maybe :lol:), but we've made them for all the different Premiership teams, and will do other teams on request.

My personal preference is that members should have a single badge of their main team. Preston are my second team but I'm a Newcastle fan first.

Brock has sworn his allegiences to Reading first and hence has the badge to accompany it, like wise FCUM with the new Man Utd! :lol:

Logistically it would be a nightmare as well - we could end up with literally hundreds of different groups, each with only one member

My personal preference is that members should have a single badge of their main team. Preston are my second team but I'm a Newcastle fan first.

Brock has sworn his allegiences to Reading first and hence has the badge to accompany it, like wise FCUM with the new Man Utd! :lol:

Logistically it would be a nightmare as well - we could end up with literally hundreds of different groups, each with only one member

1931[/snapback]

Didn't I just say that?

Mind, we are the same person like :lol:

1931[/snapback]

Yes i see that now. I made the mistake of thinking you'd all had them previously because Zathras asked for one again, doesnt take much to confuse me!

Id prefer to leave mine blank, as i honestly couldnt choose between my two teams :lol: I love them both in different ways.