Gemmill's out the closet?

Guest alex

Amusing but totally out of order, when the Mods get talked down to that's how they reply! B)

Eggsactly! They're losing members by acting like bairns. Been going on for a month now tbh.

I can't help it if I run rings round them to the point where the only way they can re-assert their authority is to alter my board name and avatar. :lol:

But you are fruit, right? You like a bit of fudge up your choccy-locker, aye?

B)

:lol:

Amusing but totally out of order, when the Mods get talked down to that's how they reply! :lol:

Eggsactly! They're losing members by acting like bairns. Been going on for a month now tbh.

Actually, I think I changed Jaffa Cake Boy's profile about 5 months ago, and Kebabstlyee's over a year ago.

So yeah, FYI we've acted like bairns for longer than a month B)

Amusing but totally out of order, when the Mods get talked down to that's how they reply! :lol:

Actually, I think I changed Jaffa Cake Boy's profile about 5 months ago, and Kebabstlyee's over a year ago.

So yeah, FYI we've acted like bairns for longer than a month B)

TBH most of the mods/admin are ok. I can think a small number who need to have a quiet word with themselves, although one of them does this already, apparently :lol:

Gemmill is lacking a sense of humour to be honest ;)

Still pretty petty of the mods.

The boy's lacking about everything but a sense of humour tbh.

--> :blush: <--