Work wanks

Smooth Operator

I myself have been prone to a few in the past, not in this job like but when working at the hotel if it was a quiet night and there were no guests around to do it for me I'd retire to an empty room and work one out.

Remember years ago having one in the lift of a block of flats I delivered papers to, a geezer on the top floor used to get the Sport everyday and it was my main source of wank fodder for months! He never commented on the sticky pages suprisingly!

I myself have been prone to a few in the past, not in this job like but when working at the hotel if it was a quiet night and there were no guests around to do it for me I'd retire to an empty room and work one out.

Remember years ago having one in the lift of a block of flats I delivered papers to, a geezer on the top floor used to get the Sport everyday and it was my main source of wank fodder for months! He never commented on the sticky pages suprisingly!

Don't tell me! There was a note in a Sport one day offering a 'meet' and you left a pic of yer cock? Right?

:lol:B)

Don't tell me! There was a note in a Sport one day offering a 'meet' and you left a pic of yer cock? Right?

:lol:

No, I just fancied a pull.

No, I just fancied a pull.

:lol::scratchchin:<_<:(:icon_lol::icon_lol:

You got me there! PMSL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I can't understand why anyone would want to tbh. Even the thrill I get from getting a set of accounts to balance isn't enough.

Liar, I've heard the moans from across town....oooh, debit, aaahh credit, hmm stop it you naughty suspense account you! B)

I can't understand why anyone would want to tbh. Even the thrill I get from getting a set of accounts to balance isn't enough.

Liar, I've heard the moans from across town....oooh, debit, aaahh credit, hmm stop it you naughty suspense account you! B)

DOUBLE-ENTRY!!!!!

Makes no sense tbh. He said the thrill of balancing the books 'isn't enough' which is an admission of flicking one off the wrist in my book.

DOUBLE-ENTRY!!!!!

:lol: See, topical and funny. Impressive.

Bit depressed by all this-SMO's gone from Robin Asquith conquests in a hotel to pulling himself round a lift. Fallen on his (pork) sword tbh.

It was many moons ago when I was a wee slip of a lad! Nearly got caught by the milkman one morning. Never whipped my pants up from round my ankles quicker!

Bit depressed by all this-SMO's gone from Robin Asquith conquests in a hotel to pulling himself round a lift. Fallen on his (pork) sword tbh.

It was many moons ago when I was a wee slip of a lad! Nearly got caught by the milkman one morning. Never whipped my pants up from round my ankles quicker!

Did he give you some cream?

In my younger days i cracked em out in a plane toilet and a train toilet. Never had the guts to try a bus though!

I've knocked one out on the back of a bus, empty like but still the driver didn't have a clue.

Was over the Anna Kournikova issue oF Esquire IIRC!!!! ;)

Edited by Smooth Operator