Should I go to the doctors

Mark

Last monday, I jumped off this thing (dunno what it was because it was dark) it was about 12 foot high, mabye 15. I landed heavily, as I was wearing shoes, and there was nothing to cushion the blow. The next day I could hardly walk. Now 8 days later my feet are still aching, and it hurts abit when I walk, I also get a shooting pain in my heel when I'm just chilling. Should I go to the doctors or is it probably just badly bruised?

Guest Patrokles

Last monday, I jumped off this thing (dunno what it was because it was dark) it was about 12 foot high, mabye 15. I landed heavily, as I was wearing shoes, and there was nothing to cushion the blow. The next day I could hardly walk. Now 8 days later my feet are still aching, and it hurts abit when I walk, I also get a shooting pain in my heel when I'm just chilling. Should I go to the doctors or is it probably just badly bruised?

I think that this raises more serious issues than a pain in the foot.

Robs a doctor - ask him.

Nah, I think Rob is really Mr Benn, he pretends to be a different person everyday.

I've told you all a few times - I'm a composite "personality" - in fact 6 grad students studying teeneage interaction on the Internet

This place is just a big maze to us and you lot are the mice...................................

It's provided a lot of (quite scary) data

You should.

A couple of years ago, I slipped over on a wet surface and knacked my leg. I assumed I'd just twisted or sprained my ankle and just hobbled about for a couple of weeks, but it didn't get any better and was swollen up like a balloon. One morning I was getting ready to go to Uni and tripped over a pair of my brother's shoes. I was in angony and My Mam was like 'right that's it, I'm taking you up to the minor injuries clinic'. I went up, had an X-ray and I'd broken my leg just above the ankle.

I'd been walking around for 2 weeks in agony with a broken leg, so I'd say it's a good idea.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

If its a hairline fracture, will i need a cast n stuff? I cant be fucked that that shit.

Better then having a fucked foot for the rest of your life.

Dont trust her - she's got a pretendy nurse outfit :lol:

If its a hairline fracture, will i need a cast n stuff? I cant be fucked that that shit.

Better then having a fucked foot for the rest of your life.

Dont trust her - she's got a pretendy nurse outfit :lol:

<_<

I look gorgeous in my nurse outfit! :icon_lol:

Best to get it checked out, me dad broke his ankle playing footy on his 18th birthday and didn't think out of it and went out on the night, fucked like the next morning.

• 4 weeks later...

Im in a similar situation. I kicked a cone (stupid I know) that was filled with sand or something.. Completely fooked my foot and for the next few days I couldn't walk. It got better though and by Wednesday (I'd kicked the cone on friday) it was 100%.. Then Saturday it started to hurt a bit more and now I can't walk very well again.

Any ideas what it could be and will the pain dissapear naturally again? There isn't any bruising like last time, just can't put much weight on my foot.