Toon Player ratings V Tallin

TOPTOON

Given, 6 Did nothing wrong and hardly troubled.

Carr, 6 Did Ok

Bramble 2 could have lost us the game (yet again) but saved by atrocious finishing ,i could have scored!!

Moore 7 Solid in the main

Ramage 7 Good game very involved, don't think he's a left back but looked good when switched to CB imo

Duff, 6 Ok nothing too special this time out

Parker, 7 Our Engine keeps grafting away.

Emre 8 MOM Little midfield Gem, very imaganative and inventive passing can't understand his Toon critics

N'Zogbia 7 Some great runs

Sibierski 7 Very involved Very Good Goal, maybe lacking fitness.

Martins 6 for all his running quite disapointed really especially with his shooting .

(Milner ), 8 Very good came on and starting beating people, grafting and creating

(Butt 73), 6 Nothing Wrong

(Luque 80) 4 Poor (again)!

Roeder 7 Think he got the tactics right but needs to sort out the mess at the back we call a defence, Bramble has to be dropped as even some of their players (very poor standard) got past him with ease at least twice, only poor finishing saved him, the man is a complete liability Moore Taylor or Ramage to fill the Two CB spots. Moore and Ramage looked decent to me last night. Picking Bramble is asking to get beat.

Given - 7 Not much to do but a good one handed save

Carr - 7 Not bad for him, couple of interceptions

Bramble - 4 Switched off, looked muscled out of it too

Moore - 7 Did his job well

Ramage - 6 Not a left back, didn't do much wrong at CB considering he's sh*t

Duff - 7 Looked good on the right and did well at LB, dribbles for run

Emre - 8 Sprayed the ball well, got stuck in

Parker - 7 Did well enough

Zog - 6 Couple of good balls, runs often went into a dead end

Sibbers - 6 Scored, should have scored another, not bad

Martins - 5 Didn't to enough for me, i'd want more intelligent play even if not match fit

Milner - 6 Started off ok then seemed to wane as an attacking threat

Butt - Didn't see him do anythin

Luque - Can't give a score as hardly had the ball

i don't think i'd give any of them more than a 5 tbh

That's going way over the top tbh Dan.

Emre and Moore both had good games, Parker and Rammage (in the centre) were both solid, Duff did well playing way out of position and the Sib did well considering he's nee good and wasn't match fit.

Carr was his usual poor self, Bramble continued to look very iffy, Given needs to improve his distribution because his and Bramble's long punts are preventing us from playing any football, the Zog faded when Duff went behind him and Martins looks well short of match fitness and is struggling to adapt to our kick and rush game.

It was a poor match to watch but were weren't as awfull as is being made out.

Given - 7 Not much to do but a good one handed save

Carr - 7 Not bad for him, couple of interceptions

Bramble - 4 Switched off, looked muscled out of it too

Moore - 7 Did his job well

Ramage - 6 Not a left back, didn't do much wrong at CB considering he's sh*t

Duff - 7 Looked good on the right and did well at LB, dribbles for run

Emre - 8 Sprayed the ball well, got stuck in

Parker - 7 Did well enough

Zog - 6 Couple of good balls, runs often went into a dead end

Sibbers - 6 Scored, should have scored another, not bad

Martins - 5 Didn't to enough for me, i'd want more intelligent play even if not match fit

Milner - 6 Started off ok then seemed to wane as an attacking threat

Butt - Didn't see him do anythin

Luque - Can't give a score as hardly had the ball

Every time I see him he seems to be getting a bit more stuck in, knocking the ball on, fighting a little more physically to taking it on the chest; next Alan Shearer tbh.

I want ChocChip to write the match reports for the matches I miss. :lol:

I want TopToon to do a poo on his own head.

Emre and Moore both had good games, Parker and Rammage (in the centre) were both solid, Duff did well playing way out of position and the Sib did well considering he's nee good and wasn't match fit.

Carr was his usual poor self, Bramble continued to look very iffy, Given needs to improve his distribution because his and Bramble's long punts are preventing us from playing any football, the Zog faded when Duff went behind him and Martins looks well short of match fitness and is struggling to adapt to our kick and rush game.

apart from a 30 minute spell in the first half we were gash, when you consider the quality of the opposition. i don't buy into the whole 'there's no easy games in europe' line.

that was an easy game. we should have put it to bed by a good few goals and kickstarted our season. instead we go into the west ham game with little or no confidence.

Given, 6 Did nothing wrong and hardly troubled.

Carr, 6 Did Ok

Bramble 2 could have lost us the game (yet again) but saved by atrocious finishing ,i could have scored!!

Moore 7 Solid in the main

Ramage 7 Good game very involved, don't think he's a left back but looked good when switched to CB imo

Duff, 6 Ok nothing too special this time out

Parker, 7 Our Engine keeps grafting away.

Emre 8 MOM Little midfield Gem, very imaganative and inventive passing can't understand his Toon critics

N'Zogbia 7 Some great runs

Sibierski 7 Very involved Very Good Goal, maybe lacking fitness.

Martins 6 for all his running quite disapointed really especially with his shooting .

(Milner ), 8 Very good came on and starting beating people, grafting and creating

(Butt 73), 6 Nothing Wrong

(Luque 80) 4 Poor (again)!

Roeder 7 Think he got the tactics right but needs to sort out the mess at the back we call a defence, Bramble has to be dropped as even some of their players (very poor standard) got past him with ease at least twice, only poor finishing saved him, the man is a complete liability Moore Taylor or Ramage to fill the Two CB spots. Moore and Ramage looked decent to me last night. Picking Bramble is asking to get beat.

:lol:

apart from a 30 minute spell in the first half we were gash, when you consider the quality of the opposition. i don't buy into the whole 'there's no easy games in europe' line.

that was an easy game. we should have put it to bed by a good few goals and kickstarted our season. instead we go into the west ham game with little or no confidence.

I certainly agree it wasn't a good team performance and we should have done more to give us a much needed lift going into the weekend but as I pointed out there were some good individual dislplays.