Wat we gonna have?

snakehips

Probably Luque coming on as a sub making his debut with 20 minutes to go after we're already 3-0 down.

15802[/snapback]

Tears his hamstring and is ruled out for two months

16060[/snapback]

I didn't want to say that but it is indeed what will happen, and it will be 5 minutes after Dyer has collpased and been carried off, whilst in training Emre's hamstring injury will have returned to being a 6 week lay off!

My prediction, we will score first, probably quite early and then either lose 2-1 or get battered about 4-1!

16058[/snapback]

Can't agree on this one Papa, we just will not score. A 35 year old with no pace left in him or even any real interest and a big gangling tossa up front masquerading as a footballer, do not fill me with confidence. I cant see us getting one especially if we can't crack a team down to 10 men in the last 35 minutes.

I want us to win, I would love us to keep on getting the results even with SOURNESS as our manager, I'd love nothing better than for him to prove me wrong, but right now I'm dreaming, the reality is what happened on Saturday and who knows what we gonna have? I guess we just might end up battered :blink:

My prediction, we will score first, probably quite early and then either lose 2-1 or get battered about 4-1!

16058[/snapback]

Can't agree on this one Papa, we just will not score. A 35 year old with no pace left in him or even any real interest and a big gangling tossa up front masquerading as a footballer, do not fill me with confidence. I cant see us getting one especially if we can't crack a team down to 10 men in the last 35 minutes.

I want us to win, I would love us to keep on getting the results even with SOURNESS as our manager, I'd love nothing better than for him to prove me wrong, but right now I'm dreaming, the reality is what happened on Saturday and who knows what we gonna have? I guess we just might end up battered :blink:

16111[/snapback]

We always play better against the big 3 as if the players and manager temporarilly wake up and we do often score past manu only for it all to go so wrong after that, so i expect us to get one despite the toal lack of creativity we have shown so far!