The Sweets Thread

Toonraider

As we've got a crisp thread we must have a favourite sweet/chocolate bar thread.

I love most chocolate but my favourites are

Frys turkish delight (fairly low fat for a choc bar)

Revels

Crunchie

Bueno...."ohhhhh go on you know you want me" :blink:

Frys chocolate cream, almost as good as sex!! :razz:

Edited by Toonraider

As we've got a crisp thread we must have a favourite sweet/chocolate bar thread.

Revels

Crunchie

Bueno...."ohhhhh go on you know you want me"  :blink:

Frys chocolate cream, almost as good as sex!!  :nufc:

15918[/snapback]

There are too many nasty flavours for them to be nice. I can't stand orange (think I'm allergic to oranges the smell makes me retch..meh) so don't want to risk picking one up.

Sherbert lemons are a classic :razz: Also when I was younger I loved Flying Saucers but haven't had one for years now.

But the best sweets EVER are Marks & Spencer's Sour Cherries. Once I start a packet it's finished in about 5 minutes :rolleyes:

As for chocolate...anything Lindt is always class. They make the best chocolate IMO. :nufc:

And favourite choccy biscuit/bar.....I'll say twix but the Ainsley Harriot Chocolate Heaven bars are nice...albeit they have a very worrying-sounding name.

Revels

Crunchie

Bueno...."ohhhhh go on you know you want me"  :blink:

Frys chocolate cream, almost as good as sex!!  :rolleyes:

15918[/snapback]

There are too many nasty flavours for them to be nice. I can't stand orange (think I'm allergic to oranges the smell makes me retch..meh) so don't want to risk picking one up.

Sherbert lemons are a classic :nufc: Also when I was younger I loved Flying Saucers but haven't had one for years now.

But the best sweets EVER are Marks & Spencer's Sour Cherries. Once I start a packet it's finished in about 5 minutes :rolleyes:

As for chocolate...anything Lindt is always class. They make the best chocolate IMO. :nufc:

And favourite choccy biscuit/bar.....I'll say twix but the Ainsley Harriot Chocolate Heaven bars are nice...albeit they have a very worrying-sounding name.

15924[/snapback]

Nooooo! the orange ones in Revels are my favourites! Though i dont like the fact they have put chocolate raisins in there now and too many toffee ones for my liking.

I also love flying saucers :protest: and sherbert fountains, bassetts liquorice allsorts and jelly babies. Oh and mint poppets :razz:

Revels

Crunchie

Bueno...."ohhhhh go on you know you want me"  :razz:

Frys chocolate cream, almost as good as sex!!  :protest:

15918[/snapback]

Sherbert lemons are a classic :rolleyes: Also when I was younger I loved Flying Saucers but haven't had one for years now.

But the best sweets EVER are Marks & Spencer's Sour Cherries. Once I start a packet it's finished in about 5 minutes :protest:

As for chocolate...anything Lindt is always class. They make the best chocolate IMO. :rolleyes:

15924[/snapback]

Nooooo! the orange ones in Revels are my favourites! Though i dont like the fact they have put chocolate raisins in there now and too many toffee ones for my liking.

I also love flying saucers :protest: and sherbert fountains, bassetts liquorice allsorts and jelly babies. Oh and mint poppets :nufc:

15927[/snapback]

You forgot the classic mint imperials!

Ooo when I did work experience at the Wokingham Times (they printed some of the stuff I wrote! :protest: Well considering that was what I had to do they would wouldn't they... ) if you put a packet of haribo tangfastics on the desk they'd be gone in an instant :nufc:

I brought a few on my last day and I was very popular :blink: "How did you know we liked those?"

Turkish Delight mings - it tastes like flowers. And Fry's Chocolate Cream is too sweet. I don't like the fondant in Cream Eggs either.

Quite into Praline Flakes at the mo tho :blink:

I had some Jelly Tots today.  Not had them for years.  :razz:

15975[/snapback]

I remember the name, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were like.

Were they small and sugary? :blink:

15980[/snapback]

Aye, just little fruity, sugary jelly things :nufc:

I had some Jelly Tots today.  Not had them for years.  :razz:

15975[/snapback]

I remember the name, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were like.

Were they small and sugary? :blink:

15980[/snapback]

Aye, just little fruity, sugary jelly things :nufc:

15981[/snapback]

Think I have them now: little round things covered in sugar.

What about pear drops? Nice, but takes the skin off your palate!

Yorkies are my current favourites.

Aero Caramels

All Aero's really!

Infact all chocolate!

Love acid drops and sherbert lemons. Like really sour things too. The only sweets that are sour enough for me are called Toxic Waste and really get your eyes watering.

I'll say twix but the Ainsley Harriot Chocolate Heaven bars are nice...albeit they have a very worrying-sounding name.

15924[/snapback]

Why doesn't that suprise me?

Star bars are a favourite of mine but lately I've been into the new Cadbury's dairy milks with turkish delight in them....................beautiful

I'll say twix but the Ainsley Harriot Chocolate Heaven bars are nice...albeit they have a very worrying-sounding name.

15924[/snapback]

Why doesn't that suprise me?

Star bars are a favourite of mine but lately I've been into the new Cadbury's dairy milks with turkish delight in them....................beautiful

15989[/snapback]

OOOhh i love those so much i cant buy them, id scoff the whole damn bar :blink:

Been eating alot of Lion bars recently for no apparent reasons other then to smite the nestle ban at uni.

Frys orange cream is nuff nice though and a cadburys snack always goes down well.

Sweets?

All.

End of.

:protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:

(Fry's chocolate cream - almost as good as sex, T/R????? :blink:  :razz: )

15974[/snapback]

Yes almost snakey :nufc::rolleyes:

16003[/snapback]

Either one's not as good as it should be, or the other is very very good! :nufc::rolleyes:

*goes to buy ginga hair dye, just in case one is not as good as it should be and 'treatment' is needed* :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

Sweets?

All.

End of.

:protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:  :protest:

(Fry's chocolate cream - almost as good as sex, T/R????? :blink:  :razz: )

15974[/snapback]

Yes almost snakey :nufc::rolleyes:

16003[/snapback]

Either one's not as good as it should be, or the other is very very good! :nufc::rolleyes:

*goes to buy ginga hair dye, just in case one is not as good as it should be and 'treatment' is needed* :protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

16023[/snapback]

LOL :protest: Im sure it will suit you snakey!

No what i meant is, at certain times, nothing will do but some chocolate!

• 2 years later...

Where the hell did you dig this thread up from :icon_lol:

Not really eating much on the sweet front these days. If I do then I sneak a picnic. Used to like Hazlenut Yorkies in the yellow wrapper but never see them now.