How many members

Renton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I like both, more do eat alot more white meat than red. While I understand alot of veggies dont eat meat on moral grounds (such as wor lass), I still find the concept of "southern fried quorn nuggets" amusing.

Mind, while there are some awful veggie concepts (sorry, Ive tried quorn and a couple of things arnt ok - most are just really not), there are some cracking dishes as well. Spicey bean burgers and veg risotto are canny like.

As for eating fish, well, Jesus said is was ok didnt he? surely a bloke in sandals (oh and the son of God) cant be wrong :lol: Mind, Im sure he drew the line at welks (willicks? I dunno, them horrid bogie like things) as well like.

Well I like both, more do eat alot more white meat than red. While I understand alot of veggies dont eat meat on moral grounds (such as wor lass), I still find the concept of "southern fried quorn nuggets" amusing.

Mind, while there are some awful veggie concepts (sorry, Ive tried quorn and a couple of things arnt ok - most are just really not), there are some cracking dishes as well. Spicey bean burgers and veg risotto are canny like.

As for eating fish, well, Jesus said is was ok didnt he? surely a bloke in sandals (oh and the son of God) cant be wrong :lol: Mind, Im sure he drew the line at welks (willicks? I dunno, them horrid bogie like things) as well like.

Haha, willicks! Haven't heard that since, well since I ate meat...

Excepting farmed varieties, eating fish is raping the oceans imo. The cod is almost gone from our waters, now we are seeing deeper ocean fish on our plates (anyone had Orange Roughy?), if things continue eventually we may eating the bottom feeders that consume dead whales etc.

Land meat is at least managed and sustainable as long as we keep clear-felling for Mcdonalds. To me trawling the oceans is like dragging huge nets through the Amazon, killing thousands of things you don't want in the pursuit of profit and the few minutes of pleasure as it passes across your tongue into your gut. Savour it.