What a day.

catmag

Finally home at the end of a 12-hour shift. The moral of today's day at work kids? Don't drive when you're too tired. Had a patient who was in surgery for 10 hours today after driving off the road, down an embankment and onto a railway line. What a fucking mess. :lol:

• 6 months later...

Catmag I'm sure your well TRAINED to deal with such a patient and that you never get above your STATION. I'm sure he had a smooth JOURNEY through surgery and arrived safely at his DESTINATION on the ward where he'll make a full recovery. CHOO-CHOO!

So what are you a nurse or a doc?

Finally home at the end of a 12-hour shift.  The moral of today's day at work kids?  Don't drive when you're too tired.  Had a patient who was in surgery for 10 hours today after driving off the road, down an embankment and onto a railway line.  What a fucking mess.  ;)

1289[/snapback]

what about the poor commuters?

its idiots like that that make me late for work.............................

Finally home at the end of a 12-hour shift.  The moral of today's day at work kids?  Don't drive when you're too tired.  Had a patient who was in surgery for 10 hours today after driving off the road, down an embankment and onto a railway line.  What a fucking mess.  ;)

1289[/snapback]

what about the poor commuters?

its idiots like that that make me late for work.............................

90467[/snapback]

Nice to see you have a compassionate side.

S-O, I'm a nurse.