Eastenders

Jusoda Kid

What a big pile of steaming depressing shite. I'd rather be dragged through the streets by my balls than be forced to watch that crap.

Can't see what the attraction is, would someone please enlighten me to the joys of this very popular show because I'm at a loss to what they are.

All soaps are shite, its for sad people (im trying so hard not to swear badly).

How can so many people in one small shitty bit of London have all that shite happening? My cousin used to write scripts for the show and he stopped becuase they basically get told what to write by the main bosses!

Its complete shite and yet for some reason has always considered itself above the other soaps, as if its a class apart and real serious top acted drama, when in fact it is comfortably the worst, most stupid and annoying of all soaps.

Aye, at least Corrie has a sense of humour to counteract the depressing shit. Eastenders takes itself too seriously which makes it shit. That's why Hollyoaks and Neighbours are class, they are blatantly taking the piss, so bad it's good.

All soaps are shit imo. Used to watch Neighbours years ago but i realise now thats because i was young and daft.

16089[/snapback]

Same hear, until they got rid of Max the plumber! (showing me age :blink: )

All soaps are just pish, as they say in glasgow.

Have to say I don't mind Corrie. There is a bit of humour in there which gives it some life.

16217[/snapback]

jesus h christ!! i remember him now!! B)ramsay-max.jpg