Alonso

Mad-on-the-cocks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beckhams goal has never been off the telly for years, Xabi has done it twice now, with both feet and well inside the half, you name me a player who celebrates with his own goalie first on two ocasions, brilliant. should have put this in general footy as an ale house chat. but not an ale house goal.

Not Alonso.......yet.

Seem to recall Gerrard was the first to reach him in the Luton game having given him an absolute bollocking for not passing.. :gay:

Incidentally, as impressive as it looked, any goal from the half way line is because of a mistake by the goalkeeper than the genius of the player taking the shot. To me, Drogba's goal on Sunday was better.

Anyway, Rob Lee scored from within his own half long before either Beckham or Alonso did! <_<

Beckhams goal has never been off the telly for years, Xabi has done it twice now, with both feet and well inside the half, you name me a player who celebrates with his own goalie first on two ocasions, brilliant. should have put this in general footy as an ale house chat. but not an ale house goal.

He celebrated with Reina to basically say look your not the only dodgy keeper that ends up looking like a total cock.

Not Alonso.......yet.

Seem to recall Gerrard was the first to reach him in the Luton game having given him an absolute bollocking for not passing.. :gay:

Incidentally, as impressive as it looked, any goal from the half way line is because of a mistake by the goalkeeper than the genius of the player taking the shot. To me, Drogba's goal on Sunday was better.

Anyway, Rob Lee scored from within his own half long before either Beckham or Alonso did! <_<

Craig who was that against and any clips, deffo never gets a play, btw yeh your right about Gerrard at Luton just seen the goal on the telly when I wrote that post,

He celebrated with Reina to basically say look your not the only dodgy keeper that ends up looking like a total cock.

:gay:

Craig who was that against and any clips, deffo never gets a play, btw yeh your right about Gerrard at Luton just seen the goal on the telly when I wrote that post,

It was disallowed! v Brentford. I was gutted.

<_<

It was disallowed because the Brentford keeper had punted it upfield and the linesman had flagged for offside for them. In the meantime, Rob Lee had punted the ball all the way back downfield into their net. The referee decided to ignore the advantage and pull it back for the offside.

IIRC Lee was about halfway between his own penalty area and the edge of the centre circle as well :gay:

Fucking Barry Venison

Fucking Barry Venison

Was stood there with his arm raised wasn't he?

They were saying that on the radio on sunday about Drogba's strike, the commentater (can't remember who it was) was saying it was the best strike he'd ever seen. Personally, it didn't blow me away when I saw it.

Great turn and strike but more of a goal of the month contender than greatest goal ever contender. Mebbies it was his first ever football match :gay:

They were saying that on the radio on sunday about Drogba's strike, the commentater (can't remember who it was) was saying it was the best strike he'd ever seen. Personally, it didn't blow me away when I saw it.

Great turn and strike but more of a goal of the month contender than greatest goal ever contender. Mebbies it was his first ever football match :gay:

Greatest goal ever was Shearers volley against Everton.

Greatest goal ever was Shearers volley against Everton.

Probably the best I've seen in the flesh and the view I had of it really did it justice. Not the best ever though.