Alonso

Mad-on-the-cocks

His one against Chelsea was as impressive if not more IMO...

Take your opinion and shove it. Canny strike though :gay:

<_<

The one against Everton was an instinctive volley, the one against Chelsea involved him beating the man and then curling it around Cudicini from about 40 yards...

Other class goals include Di Canio for West Ham, Bergkamp against us and Zola's against Norwich for Chelsea...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were saying that on the radio on sunday about Drogba's strike, the commentater (can't remember who it was) was saying it was the best strike he'd ever seen. Personally, it didn't blow me away when I saw it.

Great turn and strike but more of a goal of the month contender than greatest goal ever contender. Mebbies it was his first ever football match :good:

Greatest goal ever was Shearers volley against Everton.

Probably the best I've seen in the flesh and the view I had of it really did it justice. Not the best ever though.

Peter Beardsleys against Portsmouth is best i have seen i think. At home its probably Petes against Brighton.

Supermac - Leicester

Saw that one - was canny like.

Theres a goal Pedro scored against Everton in the game where Bracewell got fucked that I think is the best I've seen. He sort of paused about 25 yards out and sarted knocking the ball from one foot to another then started to speed up the same action as he approached their defence - 2 defenders later the classic clipped finish followed. Unfortunately no cameras caught it.

The thing about the Pompey goal was I was right at the back so only just saw the first dummy before my view was obscured amongst cries of "what the fuck's he doing" etc etc. Only saw its true glory later on TV.

Also have a special spot for Liam's over the wall.

Edited by NJS

Shearer's against Everton was better. It didn't rely on the keeper fucking up for it to be a goal - as well as Alonso hit it, if Harper hadn't fallen over it would have been saved easily. Great strike, but fooking lucky nonetheless. Whatever anyone had done about Shearer's strike against Everton, it still would have been a goal. Factumundo.

His one against Chelsea was as impressive if not more IMO...

Take your opinion and shove it. Canny strike though :good:

:D

The one against Everton was an instinctive volley, the one against Chelsea involved him beating the man and then curling it around Cudicini from about 40 yards...

Other class goals include Di Canio for West Ham, Bergkamp against us and Zola's against Norwich for Chelsea...

Except it was Ambrosio. :lol:

Still prefer Robert's second against Spurs which needed good control on the chest, a second touch to allow him a shot, and then sheer power.

One of the best goals I've ever seen is Kieron Dyer's against Everton. From the half way line to the back of the net in three inch perfect touches.

I was in the Black Bull near Four Lane Ends watching that and jumped up and knocked a light off the wall by accident when he scored that. It was just hanging by the wires. Canny embarrassing but quite funny (for my mates at least).

One of the best goals I've ever seen is Kieron Dyer's against Everton. From the half way line to the back of the net in three inch perfect touches.

I was going to mention that one.

Ginola, forget against who.

Comes from a corner or cross, takes it on his knee, across to the othe knee, BANG....

Awesome!

UEFA Cup game at home. Ferencvaros? (sp?)

Comes from a corner or cross, takes it on his knee, across to the othe knee, BANG....

Awesome!

Youtube

That was it.

EDIT - Found a better quality video with different camera shots :good:

Edited by Baggio

It's quality, the combination of skill combined with sheer athletisism. When he's fit, the boy can play.

Awesome!

Youtube

That was it.

Fantastic goal that was, oh for times like that again.

It's quality, the combination of skill combined with sheer athletisism. When he's fit, the boy can play. Anyone got a clip of it?

Edited by luckyluke

Who did David Batty score his 40 yard volley against?

Was it a volley? If it's the one I'm thinking of it was against Neil Sullivan / Wimbledon soon after Beckham had scored from his own half against him.