Still waiting!

Ally

Its been exactly a year since:

"Newcastle fans know that we have never been slow to spend our money at this club.

"Our recent record shows we can be trusted to deliver quality players. I'm not going to say too much at this stage but I think the fans will be pleasantly surprised at what results from the Woodgate deal.

"We didn't go into the Woodgate transfer without a long-term plan. All will be revealed soon."

Still waiting Freddy...

Its been exactly a year since:

"Newcastle fans know that we have never been slow to spend our money at this club.

"Our recent record shows we can be trusted to deliver quality players. I'm not going to say too much at this stage but I think the fans will be pleasantly surprised at what results from the Woodgate deal.

"We didn't go into the Woodgate transfer without a long-term plan. All will be revealed soon."

Still waiting Freddy...

16046[/snapback]

Babelfish translates as:

Newcastle fans know that we're not going to sign anyone of any merit within the near future.

Our recent record shows that we've bought quality players and sold them on at a great loss, every once in a while we manage some fluke such as the Woodgate deal.

We didnt go into the Woodgate transfer without a long-term plan. As we speak Douggies lawyers are negotiating a good divorce settlement from this.

Yup. Once again we aren't going to replace our main players that have left. (Bells, Kluivert and Robert) Luque we might sign, but the deal was imminent on Saturday. The long this goes on, the less chance we have of getting a striker.

Souness said he wanted 2 strikers and a left winger. Now its just 1 striker...