What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Haven't heard that in years. Used to be a big Robert Palmer fan. When I was about 12 ffs. Not a dig, just can't believe how long ago it was. He must've been brown bread for ages now like.

Never got the image like - even though it was 'of it's time', it was about as anti-pop as you could get :lol: but he had a bit of quality in his locker tbf. Loved that song, reminds me of being a kid (while not having a clue what he was going on about)

Never got the image like - even though it was 'of it's time', it was about as anti-pop as you could get :lol: but he had a bit of quality in his locker tbf. Loved that song, reminds me of being a kid (while not having a clue what he was going on about)

I think he just really liked expensive suits tbh :lol:

right now i'm listening to the calibre mix from the bunch of cuts night at cable i went to just before christmas.

not sure there are many fans of dnb on here but i've copied the download link below just in case anyone's curious. calibre is by far the best example of this kind of music today if you ask me. deep tunes and rolling basslines. the mc is a bit annoying listening to the mix back but it's all good at the event itself. they're just there to hype up the crowd really. there are far worse than this drs lad too tbh.

first track is a bit meh but it all picks up after that. tracks 2-5 are all belters

http://uploaded.to/file/y5a94us7

Currently watching a live webcast from the states by Mark Weins guitar lessons .com with James Harman and Nathan James

any of you guys who like blues get a look

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?33515-Tom-Harkenriders-BluesCast-featuring-James-Harman-and-Nathan-James-Saturday-Jan-21st