What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Not my usual, but for some reason I find myself sitting on a Sunday afternoon (there's a song in there somewhere) listening to E.L.O - Out of the Blue - Mr Blue Sky.

If anyone remembers my last post, I was asking about the song used in the Ford Focus ad.

It's 'Daydream in Blue' by I Monster. The album is 'Neveroddoreven'. I took a chance and bought the whole album on iTunes without listening to it. It's actually a good album. An eclectic mix of styles from the sublime Daydream in Blue to the Glam-rock of Mrs Glamourpuss.

hey joe...............jimi hendrix

103337[/snapback]

Class track. I may just have to put 'Wind Cries Mary' on now.

103338[/snapback]

gotta agree there, voodoo chili now, quality

my wife downsatirs with two of her friends listening to the new Charlotte Church album. :clapping:

cant wait till they bugger off out so i can listen to something decent (fancy a bit of Jimi now after reading this thread)

my wife downsatirs with two of her friends listening to the new Charlotte Church album. :nufc:

cant wait till they bugger off out so i can listen to something decent (fancy a bit of Jimi now after reading this thread)

103416[/snapback]

:) It makes sense like :clapping:

Evanescence - My Immortal

Soulfly - Smoke On The Water (was this song before the Beastie Boys track? I only ask because the riff is the same)

103435[/snapback]

Smoke on the Water was Deep Purple man!

Evanescence - My Immortal

Soulfly - Smoke On The Water (was this song before the Beastie Boys track? I only ask because the riff is the same)

103435[/snapback]

Smoke on the Water was Deep Purple man!

103439[/snapback]

surely brock meant to put a :clapping: someone in that post! please tell me he forgot to put it in!