What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Currently listening to Green Day's new album for the first time. I'm on track 3 - Carpe Diem. So far, the album has a bit of a Nimrod / Warning feel to it.

It certainly feels like some of their earlier stuff, but with more grown up lyrics and less about masturbation & getting stoned.

Earlier, I was listening to a Joe Bonamassa album I'd not listened to in ages - Sloe Gin. His cover of Seagull is nice, as is the track after it - Dirt in my pocket.

Currently listening to Green Day's new album for the first time. I'm on track 3 - Carpe Diem. So far, the album has a bit of a Nimrod / Warning feel to it.

It certainly feels like some of their earlier stuff, but with more grown up lyrics and less about masturbation & getting stoned.

Earlier, I was listening to a Joe Bonamassa album I'd not listened to in ages - Sloe Gin. His cover of Seagull is nice, as is the track after it - Dirt in my pocket.

I love dirt in my pocket on that album

I'm reliving my teenage years listening to blink 182 on the way to work.

First 5 tracks on that album are pure gold. Simple as that.

Oh, and:

Edited by Bonamental