What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

(I'll need to know what to avoid). ;)

:lol:

I only use it now and again when I fancy chilling and drinking. Not worth the monthly fee for me. Particularly when I can do the same thing via YouTube.

Are you on Kodi Firestick yet? Best £35 you'll ever spend.

:lol:

I only use it now and again when I fancy chilling and drinking. Not worth the monthly fee for me. Particularly when I can do the same thing via YouTube.

Are you on Kodi Firestick yet? Best £35 you'll ever spend.

No, I'd rather spend nothing and stick a HDMI lead in the TV when I want to watch kodi, plus my WiFi is iffy sometimes so I'd rather rely on Ethernet connections.

Currently reading John Higgs' book about KLF so on a massive binge of all things related to them at the moment.

Still cannot believe they made this. Had even forgot that it existed. :lol:

Courtney Barnett's been nominated for a Grammy. Which is nice.

Song of the year has to be Kendrick Lamarr's Alright for being lush musically and lyrically but also for capturing the mood of the times that it became an impromptu song / chant of protest.

When we tell the bairn off he says "It'll be ok" and I can't help but sing "everything's gonna be alright" back at him.

He then tells me off and says "NO! It'll be ok!" :lol:

Apologies. I know nobody gives a shit about what other people's kids say. I'll probably be doing keeping TT appraised for a couple of years until the novelty wears off though.