What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

The Bon Iver track is class. It's a beautifully crafted album, going to take a few more listens but it sounds like one of the year's better efforts so far.

@@PaddockLad etc the new Kevin Morby album, Singing Saw is definitely worth a listen. As an indie-rock ish sort of album it's a stand out for the year too. If you like that sort of thing anyway.

Cheers :good:

Never heard of him but what I've listened to sounds really good...and this video looks like it was shot on one of @@catmag's night shifts :D

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kevin+morby&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#hl=en-gb&q=kevin+morby+i+have+been+to+the+mountain&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLSz9U3qCrOLjA1VuLVT9c3NEzOyspIyzbM0xL0LS3OTHYsKsksLgnJD87PSwcATh46HjAAAAA

Edited by PaddockLad

Last weekend was mental; James Blake, Radiohead, Death Grips, Kaytranada, White Lung and Skepta all releasing with various hype around them. That's without mentioning Cyndi Lauper's new album :lol:

James Blake, Radiohead and White Lung all excellent btw

That James Blake thing. He sounds like he's on his fucking death bed.

The world is obviously about to end Scotty because we finally agree on something about music.

Really liking the new Radiohead album (no surprise there).

Awesome band, Sieze The Chair on the Too Pure label out of London.

Caught the last minute or so of the new Stone Roses single, sounded as expected.

Anyone hear the full thing?

Aye, heard it a few times now. I quite like it, strong riff and it's catchy. Should be good to hear live.