What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Nerina Pallot - Dear Frustrated Superstar

Going to see her in concert tonight on the back of about 3 hours of sleep. Bleh.

141554[/snapback]

She's a doll!

Never heard her sing like.

Going to see her in concert tonight on the back of about 3 hours of sleep. Bleh.

141554[/snapback]

She's a doll!

141558[/snapback]

I likes. Borderline wanky singer-songwriter whining, but she seems to have a sense of humour with it.

Nerina Pallot - Cunt

That's not a song, just what I think fo her

141587[/snapback]

How dare she write 3½-minute songs with discernible verse-chorus structures :( :(

Nerina Pallot - Cunt

That's not a song, just what I think fo her

141587[/snapback]

How dare she write 3½-minute songs with discernible verse-chorus structures :( :(

141604[/snapback]

Bit miffed at the lack of an 18 minute guitar solo

141554[/snapback]

She's a doll!

141558[/snapback]

I likes. Borderline wanky singer-songwriter whining, but she seems to have a sense of humour with it.

141564[/snapback]

She's awesome live - saw her last year supporting Suzanne Vega. Almost better than her as well, thoroughly enjoyed the set.

Futureheads - News & Tributes

I really think these boys could be heading for greatness. Fairly fresh on the back of their much lauded debut comes a different but ultimately just as satisfying follow up. It's not as tight and in your face but arguably has even better tunes. Thursday is almost Beach Boysesque in it's creamy smoothness. I just love it. Those looking for a straightforward follow up to their spikey eponymous debut should give it a second and third listen however as it's not that immediate. Give yourself a chance to fall in love with it.

Futureheads - News & Tributes

I really think these boys could be heading for greatness. Fairly fresh on the back of their much lauded debut comes a different but ultimately just as satisfying follow up. It's not as tight and in your face but arguably has even better tunes. Thursday is almost Beach Boysesque in it's creamy smoothness. I just love it. Those looking for a straightforward follow up to their spikey eponymous debut should give it a second and third listen however as it's not that immediate. Give yourself a chance to fall in love with it.

143439[/snapback]

Aren't they MACKEMS?

Do you get a free chip for your shoulder with every cd?

avoid, tbh.

Edited by walkinthedog