What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

He reckons he's been putting out records for years but major labels wont pick it up because they 'discriminate against actors'.

Naturally he got stick for that utterly shite song and comically bad stage performance, he took it very badly, I think he's an emotional wreck. 

I only watched the video because someone tweeted it :lol:

The audio book of the latest Partridge book, Nomad. Not as good as the audio book of I, Partridge which is one of the funniest things of all time, but still a few good laughs in it.

If you like Partridge, do yourself a favour and get both.

My favourite Led Zep song :up:

:good:

My father in law gave me a load of his vinyl a while back and out of that lot I played led zep II last night, hadn't heard the whole thing all the way through for over a decade. Had completely forgot about "thank you", it just sort of popped up at the end of side one. I did a bit of reading up on the album and realised it was released the same week I was born....it still sounds brilliant...not sure if I'm wearing as well :D

It's my fave of theirs like.

Aye it's class, not sure what my favourite album of theirs is. I used to listen to The Song Remains the Same a lot in my teens, there's some brilliant versions on there, especially No Quarter, which I never liked that much on Houses of the Holy.

:good:

My father in law gave me a load of his vinyl a while back and out of that lot I played led zep II last night, hadn't heard the whole thing all the way through for over a decade. Had completely forgot about "thank you", it just sort of popped up at the end of side one. I did a bit of reading up on the album and realised it was released the same week I was born....it still sounds brilliant...not sure if I'm wearing as well :D

:D

Run The Jewels 3 - Excellent. A bit more in spirit, if that's the right word, to RTJ1 in the sense there's slightly less braggadocio across the whole record even though it still has bags of energy. I can imagine any fan of any kind of hip-hop will find something to enjoy across it's running time.

Run The Jewels 3 - Excellent. A bit more in spirit, if that's the right word, to RTJ1 in the sense there's slightly less braggadocio across the whole record even though it remains still cleaming.

Improved your post

Been banging on about Colin Stetson (Arcade Fire sax) on here for a few years now, but didn't mention his new one this year.

55 minute album, 3 tracks reimagining Gorecki's 3rd symphony.  Probably not for many, But highly recommend, if you haven't got 15 minutes for the whole lot go to about 6:40 on this, enjoy the racket of the crescendo and then the gorgeous few minutes that follow.

:wub: