What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

• 2 weeks later...

The new Ty Segall album is fantastic. A heady mix of everything he's dipped his toes in until now - late 60s garage rock, lo-fi indie, psychedelic jams and pop, 70s glam, the touches of metal. Seems like the first time he's drawn everything together into a fantastic whole. Also, this cover of Hot Chocolate

Fuck me, I need to get my car geared up for listening to Podcasts when I drive to work.

Radio is WANK nowadays.  Radio 2 with that ginger wanker, he has a slot on where he gets a school kid on.  Fuck me, everyday its some pompus little fucking Tarquin been taken to school by the nanny, fuck me.

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me, I need to get my car geared up for listening to Podcasts when I drive to work.

Radio is WANK nowadays.  Radio 2 with that ginger wanker, he has a slot on where he gets a school kid on.  Fuck me, everyday its some pompus little fucking Tarquin been taken to school by the nanny, fuck me.

6Music has some canny stuff on but you need digital radio obviously

The new MGMT album is fantastic. I've only ever really liked Congratulations but this one feels like a 2017 equivalent of those highly-thought of late-60s, San Francisco psychedelic albums. In the sense that it's very focused on the psychedelic side of things but has its roots in 80s synthpop and modern pop hooks. Feels pretty timeless after the first few listens. Fantastically arranged also.

Two supermodels, one in each arm
One chick's brunette, the other was blonde
I heard their fathers had stocks and bonds
So I fucked 'em up and left 'em floating in a pond