What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

On 09/11/2020 at 13:38, Meenzer said:

I know the new Springsteen album is just another Springsteen album, but it sounds fucking great cranked up loud today.

Just got round to this and it’s a good effort, like. There’s definitely a helping of 70s Dylan in there which surprised me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last year, in the before times, I put this playlist together for my New Year party, with the intention of keeping everyone happy while still selecting good music and I was quite happy at this time and I’m happy enough, 12 drinks deep on Xmas eve, to share it with you for similar such situations. Hit that shuffle button and have a good New Year everyone

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Last year, in the before times, I put this playlist together for my New Year party, with the intention of keeping everyone happy while still selecting good music and I was quite happy at this time and I’m happy enough, 12 drinks deep on Xmas eve, to share it with you for similar such situations. Hit that shuffle button and have a good New Year everyone

As a man a year removed from this, it’s double cush

• 2 weeks later...

Watching re runs of TOTP...remember both of these.. After the gonks forgot to run the vocal track on their first visit they were invited back the following week when Julianne Regan did it live....one of the greatest TOTP performances...

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

'MF! Don't just put that loaf in!!! Check the date on it!!!......Eeeee! Do hear that? It's 'Martha's Harbour' remember when you could get it up? Them were the days, you old dog......What a shame.....Never mind. What's for tea, anyway?'

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blastronaut said:

Tit's actually better than I expected. 

They Want to be Free

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fripp constantly making eye contact :lol: “don’t look don’t look don’t look”

Married, aren’t they?