What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

The theme for Terminator 2.

Absolutely spine tingling music. When the Apocalypse happens, I know this is the music that is going to be played. :lol:

Take That - Shine

Top tune

I reckon he nicked it off/was inspired by ELO - Mr Blue Sky

We agree

Take That - Shine

I was one of the few people that liked Mark Owen's solo album. Child was a lovely song. As unoriginal as it is, this is an amazingly jaunty tune in the vein of Mr Blue Sky. Hard to be bitter towards it. Class tbh.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=368926

:lol:

Pendulum - Hold Your Colour

No idea why it was in with the new releases at HMV, no extra tracks or anything, is one of their tracks being used in an advert so they've just reissued it in the same form? Anyway, seeing it reminded me it's a class album so i@ve hoyed it on for the first time in ages . Love Fasten Your Seatbelt.

Listening to the Eels-rags to rags right now!

:rolleyes:

Hey Meenz, Now you're really living.

:blush:

:lol: One of the most stupid-bastard-grin-happy songs ever, to be honest. Especially live.

Listening to the Eels-rags to rags right now!

:rolleyes:

Hey Meenz, Now you're really living.

:blush:

:lol: One of the most stupid-bastard-grin-happy songs ever, to be honest. Especially live.

They know how to depress you, but they're brilliant at bringing some cheer too. There's that one, you're Goddamn right it's a beautiful day, I'm tired of the old shit let the new shit begin, Send it by Giraffe on Jungle Telegraph. All those make me grin.

They know how to depress you, but they're brilliant at bringing some cheer too. There's that one, you're Goddamn right it's a beautiful day, I'm tired of the old shit let the new shit begin, Send it by Giraffe on Jungle Telegraph. All those make me grin.

True that. "Losing Streak" has just come on, that's a cracker too.

(There Will Be) Peace In The Valley For Me - Elvis Presley

The harmonies on this bad boy are something else like. He might be a flat out racist (mutha fuck him and John Wayne) but he could bang out a tune.