What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Black Keys- Thickfreakness ;)

I'm seeing them next week :icon_lol:

Grandaddy - Sumday

Aye got me tickets too.

looking forward to it like.Seasick Steve's coming to toon again aswell.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Two Gallants - 16th St. Dozens

I was supposed to go to see Joe Bonamassa tonight but he cancelled due to illness. Get well soon Joe ;)

Were you supposed to go to the Manchester Academy gig? So was I!

Are you going to make it to the rescheduled date?

Nah mine was Gateshead date!

I'm not sure when he has rescheduled for yet either.

Yeah, just re-read your earlier post ;)

I was supposed to see him on Sunday night. Didn't find out till around an hour before the doors opened. Managed to stop my Dad leaving the house in time - he had an hours journey in the car to the gig.

Mine's been rescheduled for the 17th (Mon) Nov, although I guess you're also reliant on the availability of the venue.

Currently listening to:

Joe Bonamassa - If Heartaches were Nickels (A New Day Yesterday - Live)

Nah mine was Gateshead date!

I'm not sure when he has rescheduled for yet either.

Yeah, just re-read your earlier post ;)

I was supposed to see him on Sunday night. Didn't find out till around an hour before the doors opened. Managed to stop my Dad leaving the house in time - he had an hours journey in the car to the gig.

Mine's been rescheduled for the 17th (Mon) Nov, although I guess you're also reliant on the availability of the venue.

Currently listening to:

Joe Bonamassa - If Heartaches were Nickels (A New Day Yesterday - Live)

I got a call off the venue on the morning and was lucky enough not to have to pay the taxi we booked but weren't going to use! (@£60)

I was proper looking forward to it - but at the same time my sleeping pattern is fucked so I may enjoy more it when it's rescheduled as I will be feeling a bit better and I can have a few drinks with the lads and pay attention etct etc.

Here's what Joe said...

Hey everybody, I m so sorry that my shows the last two nights had to be postponed.. I have a uber soar throat. Judging from a lot of people I see in the UK this is going around.. I cant really sing right now.. My hands work but my voice is somewhere in the range of a hoarse Tom Waits.. LOL.. so not good.. I ll make it up to u I promise.. See u in Bristol and Manchester on Monday..

Thanks for all the well wishes..

Joe Bonamassa