What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Tv on the Radio - Family Tree (Trafik remix). Trafik are Geordies. Available as part of a mix here http://www.hybridized.org/sets/download/957

Paper Route - Gutter (Nick Catchdubs remix) available here http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/Paper_Route/tra...Catchdubs_Remix

Tensnake produced the best house record of last year, Holding Back (My Love), so just got their new EP. Coma Cat.

Tv on the Radio - Family Tree (Trafik remix). Trafik are Geordies.

I've got Club Trafikana in the house. It's canny. And i love TV On The radio so I''ll have a look at that.

Have to say I wasn't too keen on The David Byrne/Fatboy Slim collaboration like. Still only heard that one track like.

Charlotte Gainsbourg - IRM

Produced by Beck. Rather lovely.

Tv on the Radio - Family Tree (Trafik remix). Trafik are Geordies.

I've got Club Trafikana in the house. It's canny. And i love TV On The radio so I''ll have a look at that.

Have to say I wasn't too keen on The David Byrne/Fatboy Slim collaboration like. Still only heard that one track like.

Charlotte Gainsbourg - IRM

Produced by Beck. Rather lovely.

The remix hasnt been edited into a single file yet, am expecting it in the next couple of weeks so will pass it on to you as soon as i have it. Its not brilliant in that mix tbh.

He also sent me the new Trafik album which is coming out on MoS in May. Apparently Ministry were 'blown away' by it and are going to give it a full promotion. I am also very excited by it, its their best yet by a long long way. He still uses too much gating on the vocals but their fan base loves all that stuff. One of the tracks could be on 'best house track of the year' lists. Seriously.

Not sure about the DB/FBS thing either, that track is OK, some great vocalists lined up for the album though.

Got a ton of stuff to blast through on my iPod this morning.

Blakroc wasn't as good as expected but with The Black Keys, Mos Def, Raekwon, RZA and Q-Tip all collaborating in some fashion (and there's loads more top class names working on it), you wouldn't be remiss for expecting solid gold. Still a good quality rap album though.

Miike Snow's self-titled. Just another excercise in beeps, boops and synths tbh.

Marina and the Diamond's debut. Like a decent Katy Perry. She'll be Florence and the Machine for 2010.

Canterbury's free album 'Thank You' was brought to my attention after seeing them support Twin Atlantic last week. They're still not the finished article but you could do a lot worse than give it a quick listen. "Take Me Out of The Wall" is probably their catchiest and strongest track. It's a single that could probably get played by NME Radio and the stoodents would laav it.

Ludovico Einaudi - Nightbook

An album of modern instrumental piano music wouldn't normally be my cup of Earl Grey, but this is proper lovely. Atmospheric and moody and spot on for this time of year.

Title track:

Ludovico Einaudi - Nightbook

An album of modern instrumental piano music wouldn't normally be my cup of Earl Grey, but this is proper lovely. Atmospheric and moody and spot on for this time of year.

Title track:

Saw him performing as The White Tree at the big chill last year, they did the early afternoon sunday set in the sunshine on the main stage. Was absolutely fantastic for that time of year too.

Muse, Lostprophets, KOL, Foo's, Get cape wear cape fly and 30 seconds from mars!

Quality playlist!! :lol:

Take away KOL and you might be onto a winner. Add Thrice, RHCP and Brand New though. Actually not much muse either please.

Muse, Lostprophets, KOL, Foo's, Get cape wear cape fly and 30 seconds from mars!

Quality playlist!! :icon_lol:

Take away KOL and you might be onto a winner. Add Thrice, RHCP and Brand New though. Actually not much muse either please.

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

in other words, write a whole new list :rolleyes:

Quality playlist!! :icon_lol:

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Only half a new list. :rolleyes:

Just listened to the new Massive Attack album Heligoland on spotify (have they increased the amount of adverts on there? :lol: ) and its pretty good....the best since Protection on first listen.

Theres a remix track at the end that I heard on the radio on Tuesday night driving back from the match....if anyone knows any of the Happy Monday's "Wrote for luck" remixes its in that sort of style and its fuckin brilliant :lol:

My favourite playlist is 'classic mix'. It picks 20 random songs between one minute and 10 minutes long, that aren't comedy, podcast, christmas or spoken word, that aren't among the most recently played 300, but are either 5 starred or in the the list of 300 most often played tracks.

When I tell people about my playlist they don't seem to be as impressed with it as I am.

:lol:

Quality playlist!! :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

Only half a new list. :)

Can you dig me half a hole? :lol:

My favourite playlist is 'classic mix'. It picks 20 random songs between one minute and 10 minutes long, that aren't comedy, podcast, christmas or spoken word, that aren't among the most recently played 300, but are either 5 starred or in the the list of 300 most often played tracks.

When I tell people about my playlist they don't seem to be as impressed with it as I am.

I am mate :lol:

Quality playlist!! :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

Only half a new list. :)

Can you dig me half a hole? :lol:

Can do, but with only half a spade.