What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

"apparently he can only platinum these days..." i.e after that album he went down the tubes, I helped someone knock up a KRock site when i was learning to code, spoke to/got some tickets off that doll whose the drummer in TBT.

(btw he massively samples things in alllll his albums, which is fine, but he ripped the arse outta it with that "all summer long")

All summer long is the only one with blatently obvious sampling (skynyrd recorded it with him though i believe), but that song isn't really what he's about at all. It's success probably hindered him popularity wise. He collaborates with an is influenced by quite a range of people though. Any suggestion that he rips anybody off is ridiculous though when you look at what he's done since 1990.

Kid Rock :lol: Music for pregnant teenagers in Arkansas. Though even they've moved to Florida State Line, I believe.

Also, if anyone is fan of Doves, two of their members (the brothers) have released an album under the name Black Rivers. The album is self-titled and it's good. Sounds a bit like a Doves album, as you'd expect so if you like them, it'll be up your street.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione