What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

If I see pictures of Florence Welch, I can't make my mind up how fit she is. But if I see footage of her on stage, I can barely come to terms with how much I fancy her. :lol:

That not because that's where the crazy comes out, and we all know the crazy/hot graph.

crazy-vs-hot-line-graph--129043.jpg

To an extent aye. But I got dragged to a Sharleen Spiteri concert a few years back. Now there's nothing wrong with her on or off stage, but she was crazy fit on stage. I think I'm basically a frustrated male groupie. :lol:

To an extent aye. But I got dragged to a Sharleen Spiteri concert a few years back. Now there's nothing wrong with her on or off stage, but she was crazy fit on stage. I think I'm basically a frustrated male groupie. :lol:

You going to start going to Alabama Shakes gigs with some lemon fresh wet wipes from KFC in your pocket in case you get lucky with the portly songstress?

(Or are you a massive racist?)

Edited by The Fish

McClaren's got that. And he's grown it into a quiff, the cheeky ginger bastard.

Something for Chez and the Fish to look forward to

I go with a 0.5 grade all over these days. 1.5mm of thinning kitten hair. [emoji38]

Can't imagine a bald head is a good look for you... I just imagine you've a really lumpy scalp.

Can't imagine a bald head is a good look for you... I just imagine you've a really lumpy scalp.

We don't need to imagine in your case

We don't need to imagine in your case

You're as bald as me, you cheeky fucker.

I pull mine off with aplomb though.