What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Plus there really genuine, i met Kyle from the View and one of the first thing's he said was ''have you got any hard drugs?''

Was that meant to be proof or how genuine they are? ;)

Well they sing about drugs.

So err..

Yeh.

Id say so :lol:

Err....ok. :lol:

Barry White sang about shagging birds, but if I'd met him and his opening line was "Know any lasses I can fuck?", "genuine" wouldn't have been the first word that sprang to mind.

Plus there really genuine, i met Kyle from the View and one of the first thing's he said was ''have you got any hard drugs?''

Was that meant to be proof or how genuine they are? ;)

Well they sing about drugs.

So err..

Yeh.

Id say so :lol:

Err....ok. :lol:

Barry White sang about shagging birds, but if I'd met him and his opening line was "Know any lasses I can fuck?", "genuine" wouldn't have been the first word that sprang to mind.

'Piss Poor Judge of Character' would've been mine. What would he be doing asking you about easy lasses? :panic:

I like Andromeda, but prefer Bats for Lashes. They're both on my "walkabouttown" iTunes playlist though

Jimi Hendrix Experience- Axis:bold as Love

Just moved onto Prince-Raspberry Beret

Mark Radcliffe on Radio 2. I'd forgotten how much I like the fella.

I had a thread on that a while ago. Very enjoyable show.

Says it all when Radio 2's the station that provides DJs with a bit of room for diversity and spontaneity really. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

Mark Radcliffe on Radio 2. I'd forgotten how much I like the fella.

I had a thread on that a while ago. Very enjoyable show.

Says it all when Radio 2's the station that provides DJs with a bit of room for diversity and spontaneity really. :lol:

You should listen to wfmu, when you're at a PC. Great station. www.wfmu.org

Maximo Park - Our Velocity.

As much as A certian Trigger is probably one of my top 10 albums ever i never thought they could follow it up withsuch a strong single. What an awesome song fron an awesome band.

10/10

You should listen to wfmu, when you're at a PC. Great station. www.wfmu.org

It's weird, I listen to music all the time while I'm working but I generally can't get on with Internet radio. I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight though, so I'll give that one a blast at some point. :lol:

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

As much as A certian Trigger is probably one of my top 10 albums ever i never thought they could follow it up withsuch a strong single. What an awesome song fron an awesome band.

10/10

Me Earlier :lol:

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

10/10

Me Earlier :lol:

It's a very, very good follow up. I hope the rest of the album follows a very similar pattern.

They're playing loads of really small gigs up here in May and i've missed the chance to go and see them all through my sheer laziness. Canny gutted like :lol: