What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

Maximo Park - Our Velocity.

As much as A certian Trigger is probably one of my top 10 albums ever i never thought they could follow it up withsuch a strong single. What an awesome song fron an awesome band.

10/10

Me Earlier :lol:

It's a very, very good follow up. I hope the rest of the album follows a very similar pattern.

They're playing loads of really small gigs up here in May and i've missed the chance to go and see them all through my sheer laziness. Canny gutted like :P

Yeh man ive seen them 11 times,

from playing to 90 people in the Cluny to like 10's of thousands at leeds fest and everywhere in between,

so im happy they are still writing awesome new material as peers such as the futureheads didnt deliver with the 2nd album. :lol:

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

Maximo Park - Our Velocity.

As much as A certian Trigger is probably one of my top 10 albums ever i never thought they could follow it up withsuch a strong single. What an awesome song fron an awesome band.

10/10

Me Earlier :lol:

It's a very, very good follow up. I hope the rest of the album follows a very similar pattern.

They're playing loads of really small gigs up here in May and i've missed the chance to go and see them all through my sheer laziness. Canny gutted like :P

Yeh man ive seen them 11 times,

from playing to 90 people in the Cluny to like 10's of thousands at leeds fest and everywhere in between,

so im happy they are still writing awesome new material as peers such as the futureheads didnt deliver with the 2nd album. :lol:

I quite liked The Futureheads second album. Nothing groundbreaking or massively different but there were a few good tracks on it.

Dustin's Bar Mitzvah - Jimmy White

JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY WHITE JIMMY WHITES ON CRACK AGAIN

I READ IT IN THE PAPER JUST THE OTHER DAY DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY

CAUSE JIMMY WHITES ON CRACK AGAIN

JIMMY JIMMY JIMMY WHITE JIMMY WHITES ON CRACK AGAIN

Thanks. This is your fault.

Blister In The Sun

American Music

Add It Up

Eep Op Ork Ah-ah

Can you believe it Brian Richie has moved to Hobart, Tasmania!!!

It BRMC - spread your love, on the party tape!

White stripes now - girl!