• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• Tooj

• Tom

• Meenzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

My 13yr old daughter has just come stomping down the stairs and demanded that I “turn that weird stuff off!”     Isn't it meant to be the other way round?

I thought that was quite a big number as well when I noticed it on the third viewing.

Posted Images

Crushed Spiders - Myriad Creatures (Cracking Album thats from, Id rate it higher than the new Green Day one. Cheers Tom :P )

;)

I still haven't got the album yet but I'll have to get it soon!

I got it from iTunes. Yep, I even paid for it :baby:

New Arctic Monkeys album. You can really hear the Josh Homme in it can't you.

I like it, not as much as the earlier two, but am pleased they're not just re-hashing their old stuff. Visitors is most like previous work, but some of the stuff in there really shows their immediate influences (JH and that project the lead singer did whose name escapes me)

I'd definitely give it a listen

ugh i hate the arctic monkeys with a passion, but love queens of the stoneage, so i'm torn :P

probably will avoid this album like the plague tbh

Currently listening to the new Muse track uprising, sounds alright :baby:

Edited by Ant

I loved the first Arctic's album and the E.P but the last two records have seemed pointless and boring to me.

It's hard to figure out what the fuck he's singing about.

Anyway the new muse stuff is awesome.

WHHHYY SPLIITT THEESEE STATESSS WHEN THEEERE CAN BEEE ONLY ONNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!

07618_113646_Muse_AK_02.jpg

New Arctic Monkeys album. You can really hear the Josh Homme in it can't you.

I like it, not as much as the earlier two, but am pleased they're not just re-hashing their old stuff. Visitors is most like previous work, but some of the stuff in there really shows their immediate influences (JH and that project the lead singer did whose name escapes me)

I'd definitely give it a listen

ugh i hate the arctic monkeys with a passion, but love queens of the stoneage, so i'm torn :D

probably will avoid this album like the plague tbh

Currently listening to the new Muse track uprising, sounds alright ;)

Couple of tracks Scream QOTSA, they're all quite baroque. I'd say that his voice and lyrics are the only way you could tie it to Arctic Monkey's earlier stuff. It's certainly not the cheeky Sheffield scamps chatting about legging it from a taxi without paying.

It'e growing on me more and more to be honest.

Yo La Tengo- Popular songs is getting a listen at the moment.... not bad :munch:

Luke Slater's new album 'Temporary Suspension' is canny good (under his Planetary Assault Systems guise). Canofbeans would probably like it anyway. Nice to see some people are still making minimalist techno.