What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

You just know Kevin has this in his ipod, nodding his head furiously on some bus as it passes the Free Derry mural. Good charva song though this. If you're Irish, wish Northern Ireland had fuck all to do with us (me), Irish roots (me naal and J69 to be fair) and you're fucked off your face, it's areet.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Feel good music. Louise Germaine I would happily cock you into eternity.

Top man, I'd almost forgotten about this, loved The Singing Detective and Lipstick on your collar, how come UK Gold or whatever cannot get this back on, and yes, there were some fucking great looking lasses in Dennis Potters shows and surreal scenes where the characters would sing some old classic songs from the fifties. Brilliant.

All you mugs in here, especially any scouse bastards who might be googling this sight. Especially you Barton I know you view this site, you cocky cunt, you're a good footballer, am pleased at how well you're playing, but YOU'RE A FUCKIN NOB, as most scousers are, anyway you scouse cunt, tell me a better Beatles song than this ^^^^

These were from Scrogg Road, Byker pal

fuckin scouse pride you're the shame of ireland u bamps

:rolleyes::razz:

Good post Stevie, but Scrogg Road is in Walker, wouldn't want Joey to get lost in Shields Road looking for the Golly Wog!

:lol:

You just know Kevin has this in his ipod, nodding his head furiously on some bus as it passes the Free Derry mural. Good charva song though this. If you're Irish, wish Northern Ireland had fuck all to do with us (me), Irish roots (me naal and J69 to be fair) and you're fucked off your face, it's areet.

Its really not :lol:

Top man, I'd almost forgotten about this, loved The Singing Detective and Lipstick on your collar, how come UK Gold or whatever cannot get this back on, and yes, there were some fucking great looking lasses in Dennis Potters shows and surreal scenes where the characters would sing some old classic songs from the fifties. Brilliant.

All you mugs in here, especially any scouse bastards who might be googling this sight. Especially you Barton I know you view this site, you cocky cunt, you're a good footballer, am pleased at how well you're playing, but YOU'RE A FUCKIN NOB, as most scousers are, anyway you scouse cunt, tell me a better Beatles song than this ^^^^

:rolleyes::razz:

Good post Stevie, but Scrogg Road is in Walker, wouldn't want Joey to get lost in Shields Road looking for the Golly Wog!

:lol:

A naa it is Walker. Me family are from Orpington Avenue and Moorland Crescent originally. Can I just ask ye, where does your definition of Byker and Walker begin and end? Roman Avenue?

Its really not :lol:

Yee never get fucked off your face though so you can't judge it when "you're fucked off your face".

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

;)

A naa it is Walker. Me family are from Orpington Avenue and Moorland Crescent originally. Can I just ask ye, where does your definition of Byker and Walker begin and end? Roman Avenue?

I'd personally say the top of Welbeck Road and the Fosse are the boundries, go up from there and you're in Byker, below is Walker. I might know you in real life, I lived in Ulverstone before I flew the nest, (which is right next to Moorland Crescent). How old are you? 33?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

;)

I'd personally say the top of Welbeck Road and the Fosse are the boundries, go up from there and you're in Byker, below is Walker. I might know you in real life, I lived in Ulverstone before I flew the nest, (which is right next to Moorland Crescent). How old are you? 33?

Aye. I never lived there, but me parents are from there, still got family there etc... I spent as much time there as a kid as in the West End. I feel more of an East End lad than a west end. Don't get me wrong it's a nicer area out towards Walbottle, but a love drinking in Byker, love the Buffs and the PTE, and the Chilly, people are much better crack, much more decent than they are in the west side of the toon, less sly people around Byker, Walker and Heaton.

The Fosse isn't in line with the top of Welbeck Road though. So you'd class Brough Park as Byker? I always thought everything from the Lord Clyde east was Walker, seems a might be wrong.

Top of Welbeck Road, go along towards the top of the Fosse, to your left is the Byker Wall, Byker, to your right is Grace Street down to Roman Avenue, Walker. Never drank in the West end so in all seriousness couldn't compare the areas, considering it's in the same city my knowledge of the West End is disgraceful!

Top of Welbeck Road, go along towards the top of the Fosse, to your left is the Byker Wall, Byker, to your right is Grace Street down to Roman Avenue, Walker. Never drank in the West end so in all seriousness couldn't compare the areas, considering it's in the same city my knowledge of the West End is disgraceful!

Are ye taakin aboot the Fosse Bar? Cos that's almost in line with Roman Avenue, and the Fossway obviously goes up from there towards the JJB and Shields Road.

I tell you one thing though, people in the East End are uglier than the West End. Big generalisation like but it's true. When you walk about on Shields Road in the summer you think fuck me, one decent lass would be nice, but it's horrific.

Anyway goodnight wor kid heading to London for the day the morra need some kip ;)

Are ye taakin aboot the Fosse Bar? Cos that's almost in line with Roman Avenue, and the Fossway obviously goes up from there towards the JJB and Shields Road.

I tell you one thing though, people in the East End are uglier than the West End. Big generalisation like but it's true. When you walk about on Shields Road in the summer you think fuck me, one decent lass would be nice, but it's horrific.

Anyway goodnight wor kid heading to London for the day the morra need some kip :icon_lol:

I was talking about the top of the Fossway. Anyway, cheers, Gorgeous West End one, have a nice trip. ;)

BORN TO BE WIIIILD!

Booooorn to be WIiiild!

I like smokin Lightnin!

I'm the most annoying man in the workd right now, air-guitaring, air drumming and strutting like a fool!